Seeing Red

We waited at the bar, everything was perfect set up just the way I wanted. The guests were here, and they'd kept to the theme perfectly. Some were clearly a little uncomfortable, but soon settled into the idea, beginning to let loose and enjoy themselves. Now to wait for Mel, who of course knew nothing about it, you know, for the surprise effect.

"Any minute now guys." I called out to everyone, swallowing down the laugh that was bubbling up from my chest, at the sight of them all.

I heard Mel's voice in the hallway to the bar, already tinged with disappointment, and then another voice I recognised replied to her.

"Looks like she brought your mother along too." Evan whispered with glee.

"Two for the price of one." I smirked.

They came into view, both dressed in their usual elegant, prim and proper attire, looking like they were attending a royal cocktail party, and right on cue the music kicked off and everyone cheered.

The looks on their faces were everything I hoped. I nearly collapsed with joy as their eyes bulged, taking in everything, from the neon red lighting, to the huge cock shaped balloons, the scantily clad guests and naked butlers and everything in between. She froze in place, clearly horrified by the show in front of her. Seizing the opportunity, I waltzed forwards, trying hard not to skip with joy.

"Welcome to the Red Light District!"

Her and my mother stared at me in shock as they took in my outfit. A red bustier with black lace detailing, matching lacy suspenders, and platform heels. I gave her a blinding smile, one filled with smugness and pride. I could tell she was bursting to have a go, to scream or maybe even to kill me, and it just made the moment so much sweeter. My mother looked like someone had slapped her with a wet trout. She clutched at her chest with a look of pure horror on her face.

"Good heavens. I can't even-" She gulped and turned away, marching straight through the front doors.

"Not staying?" I called after her.

She didn't reply as she disappeared from view. I shrugged and turned back to Mel, throwing my arm around her shoulder and steering her forwards.

"Well we can't keep the guests waiting now can we? They got all dressed up," We passed by one of Mel's neighbours who was wearing a lace teddy, skimpy underwear and a collar all teamed with knee high latex boots. "Well, dressed down, for you."

A redheaded woman in a cut out pvc catsuit stepped forwards, a look of twisted amusement and distaste on her face as she looked at Mel. Time for phase two.

"Elizabeth! So good to see you." I smiled giving her a warm hug and turning to face Mel. "You remember Elizabeth don't you?"

I saw Mel pale, as realisation hit.

"She remembers me alright." Elizabeth replied, "Afterall, she slept with my boyfriend on our one year anniversary, back in school."

I performed a dramatic gasp, before continuing the story:

"Oh yeah, then you clingfilmed the toilet and she... oooooh." I let out a low hiss, pretending to have forgotten the incident that tortured Mel for a solid year of school.

I watched her face go from anger, to embarrassing humiliation, then back to anger.

Elizabeth walked off, a look of satisfaction now on her face.

"Just shake it off Mel, let's get you a drink."

I reached out and stopped one of the naked butlers as they passed, snatching up two shots I turned and handed one to her.