one

The Parts of Me

---

{{ Written by Stephanie N }}

---

《《 All Rights Reserved 》》

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

One | The Continuation

"Eun Mi!! We got a triple crown win!" Sohyun said as she jumped up and down backstage.

"I'm well aware. I was standing right next to you on stage." I replied.

"I don't know, but Eun Mi has gotten really funny and witty these days." Aivy said.

"Are you saying that I wasn't funny before?" I gasped dramatically.

"Truth hurts, sweetie." Nayoung shrugged.

We were all backstage from the music show and had received the win against another girl group.

The staff congratulated us with earnest. The staff that was always with us these days were our own personal stylist, makeup artists, and manager.

I could tell they were proud of us.

"We got you guys a cake!" Our manager said.

"How did you know we would even win?" Sohyun asked as she saw them wheel out a cake.

"We didn't, but the minute we heard, I went running to the cake store that happens to be nearby." Our manager said. Our manager was a guy manager that most SM fans knew of and was chill with.

"Really?" Aivy said shocked. "That's so touching, manager."

He shrugged and quickly motioned for us to the cake. "Eat, eat."

"Thank you." We all said as we cut pieces of cake and placed them on plates. I handed them out to the staff before eating mine.

I sat on the couch in the dressing room that was farthest away because the staff occupied the ones near the cake and doorway entrance.

"Eun Mi," Sohyun said quietly to me as she sat down on the sofa with me. She looked around to see if anyone was within hearing distance. When she felt comfortable, she continued.

"Did you hear about Mark? He has a dating rumor, but SM shut it down. It must be fake then." Sohyun said.

"It has been three years since the contract. I'm twenty-two now, and he is twenty-three. When are you going to stop mentioning him?" I asked.

It was quiet between us for a moment.

"But how do you know it's fake? It could be just him wanting to hide it from fans. I heard idols do that." I said mushing the cake around with my fork.

"Ha, I knew you'd ask. You can't resist your curiosity when it comes to him." She smirked. "SM usually doesn't deny it if it's fake. I don't know if you have noticed, but if it's real, they act like they don't know about the rumors."