five *

The Parts of Me

---

{{ Written by Stephanie N }}

---

《《 All Rights Reserved 》》

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Five | The WayV Unit
* MATURE

"I regret crying last night. It was so stupid." I said to Mark the minute he woke up.

"Hm." He chuckled as he threw his arm around me with his eyes closed again. "You're feelings aren't stupid though. If you want to cry, then cry."

"I appreciate the gesture of you getting me snacks though." He smiled. "It was cute."

"The snacks I couldn't give to you." I said as I fixed his bed hair that was sticking up.

His eyes opened slowly as he watched me. "I should've known you were jealous when you started being annoyed towards me. You did that with Koeun."

"I wasn't jealous."

"Okay," he said not believing me. "If you say so."

I trailed my hands down his shoulder and down his arm. I drew little shapes and loops that caused him to get goosebumps.

"So," I dragged out. "tell me about Mina."

"Hah." He laughed as he rolled onto me. "I thought you weren't jealous."

"I'm just asking about your friend." I said.

"There's nothing to it." He said.

I scowled as I pushed him off. "Why are you being so secretive? If there wasn't anything to hide, what's the problem?"

I sat up and grabbed my hoodie I had taken off in the middle of the night when it got too hot.

When I stood up, Mark grabbed my waist with both of his hands before pulling me back down.

"Where are you going?" He asked as he clung onto me tightly with his arms around my waist as he forced me to sit on his lap.

"Let go of me." I said.

The door swung up with a loud Jungwoo saying,"Mark did you see the stuff about you and Mina--"

"Oh." Jungwoo paused as he realized I was here. Mark's arms became loose around me when he wasn't expecting Jungwoo to come in.

I threw Mark's arms off of me before walking out of the room. "It's really nothing. I--" Jungwoo said to me when I walked by after he realizing he had done wrong, but I wasn't listening.

"Eun Mi, wait." Mark said as he ran after me. He placed a hand on my shoulder while we were in the middle of the hallway.

When I didn't stop, he ran in front of me and threw me over his shoulder. "Jungwoo, leave. I have to talk to Eun Mi." Mark said as he brought me back to his room.

I heard the door shut before Mark threw me on the bed. My body bounced against the bed from the force as I laid there.

"I assume you read some stuff this morning when I was still asleep." He said as he stood there with his arms across his chest.

"What did it say?" Mark asked.

I stood up and walked to his bathroom before brushing my teeth. Since I hadn't answered yet, Mark joined me too.