four

The Parts of Me

---

{{ Written by Stephanie N }}

---

《《 All Rights Reserved 》》

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Four | The Idols

"I don't feel like moving today." Nayoung yawned.

"You're not even competing in any of the sports. Sohyun and I are." Aivy said in the car ride.

We were scheduled to be in the recording for a sports show that was solely for idols. Even though the show was mainly for rookies, the special episode filmed today would be the non-rookie groups.

"Which groups are attending?" I asked our manager.

"NCT, Monsta X, Twice, Gugudan, Red Velvet, Seventeen, Stray Kids, and many more that I forgot on the top of my head." He replied.

Aivy and Sohyun were both running today. It wasn't the group one though. It was the one with a whole lineup of girls each from different idol groups. It was a race to see who could run the fastest in a straight line.

The first round would be Aivy, and then Sohyun in the second.

"Eun Mi, you can be near Mark but be careful about what you do. We don't know how those specific fans there will react to you." The manager said. "As long as you make it seem like you're a couple, the company will be happy."

The fans would be sitting in the bleachers divided by fandoms. Each group did something special for their fans, whether it be buying them all lunch or giving free merchandise to the fans who attended.

Spots were limited, and fans always fought over tickets.

Although we were only in one event, we had to stay there the entire day to support other teams.

When we arrived at the building, we were shown to our dressing room. It was really just a small room with a few chairs.

"The tracks suits are yours to keep after filming. Please wear the white shirt underneath the jacket." The recording staff told us before leaving the room.

"We got a nice color." Nayoung said. We had received a maroon-colored track jacket and track pants to match. The white shirts were on the racks next to them.

Our manager and staff stepped outside as we changed into the clothes. When we were finished, the stylists helped with our hair to touch up the whole look.

The stylist took a curler before wrapping my hair around it. She only held it there for a few seconds to give a more defined wavy look.

Since my hair was naturally more wavy than the others, she only spent a few minutes on me.

She completely curled Nayoung's hair before putting it up on a high ponytail. She pulled the front pieces of her hair out of the ponytail to frame her face.

Aivy had bangs so the stylist put a hair roller to make it have more volume. For Sohyun, she tied her hair half up and created a messy bun. The rest just hung down.

The makeup artist did everyone's makeup very naturally. Since we were going to be here all day, they didn't want us to be wearing heavy makeup that would cake up by the end of the day.