twenty two

The Parts of Me

---

{{ Written by Stephanie N }}

---

《《 All Rights Reserved 》》

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Twenty Two | The Celebration

"Happy birthday, my Seoyeonie." Mark cooed as we stood at her crib.

She was slowly waking up and was rubbing her hands against her eyes. Mark removed her hands so that she wouldn't damage her eyes.

I picked her up, and she laid her head against my shoulder. Her little arms wrapped themselves loosely around me since she was still sleepy. I could feel her tiny fingers rubbing against my arm as she loosely had her arms around me too.

"Seoyeon is one year old. I can't believe this." I said as I rubbed her back. I placed a kiss on her temple as Mark peered over a little to see if her eyes were awake.

He smiled. "Seoyeon-ah, it's your birthday today! You're going to have a birthday party with all of your uncles, aunts, and staff members. There will be cake and presents!"

The birthday party was being held at the SM building. They were setting up the event in one of the rooms while the cafe had an event for fans to enjoy. The fans could sit around and support NCT, Mellifluous, and Seoyeonie.

The entire cafe would have a birthday theme with Seoyeon, Mark, and I on one cup sleeve for fans to get. Fans could interact with each other and share goods.

Mark and I would also stop by before we went to the one upstairs with the members since we had to walk past the cafe anyways to get to the elevator.

"Can you say mama?" I asked her as she sat up in my arms.

"Avsnrnsdk." She said as she normally would whenever she babbled.

"What about dada?" Mark asked.

The only response we got was a smile since it was daddy, also known as Mark, that we were talking about.

"One day." Mark said as he took her out of my arms. He brought her to our bathroom and rinsed her face with warm water. He patted her face dry with a towel before carefully brushing her teeth.

"Let's go yum yum." He said as he brought her out to the living room.

Since she had grown a couple of more teeth. She could eat solid foods easier now, but we did take caution in cutting her food up into tiny pieces anyways.

"Rice, seaweed birthday soup, and beef bulgogi." Mark said as he gave me and Seoyeon a plate. Hers was chopped up really tiny so she had a lesser chance of choking.

Mark sat on the other side of Seoyeon so we could both take turns feeding her.

"Yum yum." I said as I mimicked chewing so she could chew the rice in her mouth. I held up the spoon of soup, and she slurped up the spoon.

"When I see her eat, it makes me so happy." Mark said.

She chewed with her cheeks full, all oblivious of us talking about her.