sixteen *

The Parts of Me

---

{{ Written by Stephanie N }}

---

《《 All Rights Reserved 》》

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sixteen | The Gifts
* MATURE

"Knock, knock. We're here and we brought gifts." I heard Johnny's voice from the main door.

I looked at the surveillance camera near the door to see all of Mark's members here.

I opened the door, and they all stormed in. "Instead of a baby shower, we made it casual." Johnny said.

"Yeah because we don't exactly understand baby showers and don't have friends to invite." Ten said.

I laughed. "It's okay. I wasn't really up to the idea anyways."

"Where's Mark?" Jaehyun asked.

"In the bathroom." I said.

"Taking a dump? That's nothing new of him." Yuta said.

Mark walked out to see all of the members there. "What's going on?" He said as he looked at all of the wrapped gifts.

"A baby shower, but not really." Kun said.

"A few of the staff members handed me these gifts to give to you guys." YangYang motioned to the multiple boxes he was carrying.

"We got you everything you could possibly need as first-time parents." WinWin said.

The living room was just covered in presents. "Open them." Chenle said to me. He seemed more excited than I was.

"Wait, open mine first." Jisung said as he handed me a small box. I did as he wanted since he was getting all jittery from waiting.

"Oh my gosh." I said holding up the tiny baby outfit. It was a short sleeve onesie that had buttons near the bottom for easy diaper changes.

But that wasn't the reason why I said that.

"I love it." Mark gasped when he saw it. He took it out of my hand to raise it up to show everyone who smiled. "A watermelon designed outfit with a headband."

"Aw thank you, Jisung. That's so cute. I'll make her wear it a lot." I said. He seemed pleased with himself as he sat on the couch.

"We have a lot of clothing items of various sizes because babies grow quickly." Taeyong said as he handed me a bag.

I opened it a revealed a long sleeve onesie that was a lion. "The mane and tail." I said. "It's so soft."

"She's going to be one cute baby." Xiaojun said.

I spent the rest of the time opening clothes and baby supplies with Mark. They had bought us two cribs, a rocking device to put her in that had a toy dangling from it, more diapers, a car seat, a matching stroller, a little bathtub for babies, a toy mat for her to lay and play, and many more items.

"What is this?" I asked holding up a deflated circle thing that looked like a mini version of pool donut floaties.

"Ah, I don't think this is common outside of Korea. It goes around the neck when they're slightly older to float in the bathtub. It helps them not drown." Doyoung explained.