nine

The Parts of Me

---

{{ Written by Stephanie N }}

---

《《 All Rights Reserved 》》

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Nine | The Crystal Snow

"It has been snowing for a while now." I said looking out Mark's window. He peered over my head. "This is nothing compared to Canada." He said.

It had been a couple of days, perhaps two or three weeks since we hung out with the dreamies. As usual, we were always together at the dorm or at official schedules. Nothing major had happened since then.

I turned around and saw he was standing there with his hands in the pockets of his sweats. I stood on my tiptoes and placed a kiss on his cheek.

"I haven't been to Canada." I said. "I'd like to go."

"Maybe you will eventually for tour." He said looking down at me. "I wish I can show you instead."

"You must miss it a lot." I said placing a hand on his cheek. He leaned his cheek into it. "Maybe you can show me one day." I said biting my lower lip.

He only smiled a little before taking his hands out of his pockets and giving me a tight hug.

"I love you." He said.

It sent shivers down my spine every single time I heard him say it. I'm sure he felt them from how close he was to me, but he didn't bring it up.

"I love you, Mark." I pulled back to look him directly in the eyes. His eyes perked up before he lifted me by the waist and spun me around.

"What are you doing?" I laughed. He gently put me down and held me steady.

"You know, it's almost been ten years since we met as trainees?" He asked me.

"Woah." I said realizing that it was true. "That's crazy. We're getting so old."

He laughed. "You might be, but I'm still looking as young as ever."

I rolled my eyes playfully. "Says the guy who is older than me."

His phone made a ding sound from his notification. He picked it up and typed for a second before placing it in his pocket.

"Let's go outside today. I already have permission from the company." He said.

"Where are we going?" I asked as he started getting changed.

"It's a surprise." He replied. He tossed me my jeans, shirt, and jacket. I did as he said and got ready.

"I'm driving." He said.

"Huh? When did you get your driver's license and a car?" I asked.

"Well, I'm borrowing the company car. I got my license a few days ago. It was one of the days where you didn't sleepover with me." He replied.