vi. GRAVE OF PARIA

THANKS TO SANTANA GETTING HER ALL RILED UP, Aria stormed into the choir room, a new found anger in her eyes.

"Aria, hey!" Kurt greeted, beginning to walk towards her only for her to walk right past him and towards Noah Puckerman.

Aria could feel the eyes of her glee club members following her as she approached the boy with the mohawk. As she stood in front of him, Bellamy, Kurt, Sam, Finn, and Rachel all shared a look of worry.

As soon as Puck looked up at her, she gave him a swift slap in the face. The slap echoed throughout the choir room, silencing any remaining noise.

"What the—?!"

"I know." Aria said angrily, her eyes narrowing.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Puck questioned, acting clueless.

"Don't bother playing dumb, Puck. You know what I'm talking about. Everyone knows what I'm talking about."

"I know that you cheated on me, okay." Aria finally said, "And I'm angry. So angry at you, and everyone else in this room."

"I'm sorry."

"And it's not just everyone here. Everyone in the school knows too, you know. I feel humiliated walking down the halls because everyone keeps staring at me."

"Babe, you know they're just jealous of you. They love me, but I'm taken so this is how they react." Puck said to her, now standing up, "I thought you knew what you were signing up for when you started dating me. I thought you were okay with it."

"That was before I realised the harsh reality of it."

"We can work this out, Aria."

"No, we can't! Puck, can't you see this will never work out? Who I am and who you are will never work out." Aria said harshly.

Puck's eyes darted to each person who watched the scene until his gaze landed on Mr. Schuester, hoping he would do something, but instead, he simply watched with a concerned expression.

"Aria, I love you. All I wanna do is make you happy." Puck told the girl who was almost as red as her hair, "Well, being able to bang chicks while making you happy," he added, causing Aria to scoff.

"Are you sure you wanna break up?"

"Yes." And with that, Aria walked out of the room, not bothering to stay for glee club. The room was silent, minus the quiet applause coming from Santana, followed by the sound of a punch being thrown.

•••

"HEY, CAN I SIT HERE?"

Aria looked up from where she sat on the gym bleachers and saw Bellamy standing beside her, "Sure, but I'm in a really sensitive place right now. If you say the wrong thing, I might punch you."

"I'll risk those chances. I just came to apologise. Quinn and Mercedes wanted to come too, but I said I should probably do this myself." he replied before taking a seat.

The two sat in silence. With Aria not knowing what to say and Bellamy really trying not to get punched.

"What you did back there was really badass." Bellamy commented.

"I don't know. I tried really hard to be angry, but I was so ready to burst into tears."

"Are you kidding? You scared the hell out of me. I swear I could see smoke coming out of your ears." Bellamy told her.

"Can you go? I kind of want to be alone right now." Aria looked at him.

He nodded, getting up, "I'm really sorry, Aria. For not telling you.

She smiled sadly at him. He smiled back and patted her on the shoulder. Before he could turn around, Finn walked up to the two.

"You guys should come back to the choir room right now." Finn said with wide eyes.

The three rushed to the choir room only to see Sam and Puck wrestling each other as Quinn and Rachel tried to break them apart.

"Guys!" Will yelled at the two, "Break it off!"

"The dude just up and punched me! I had to defend myself!" Puck yelled back.

"You made a mistake cheating on Aria. You'll never find anyone as good as her." Sam told Puck angrily as Mike and Quinn held him back, knowing he would hit Puck as soon as they let go. Sam's tone was calm, but his eyes had fire in them, "But it's about time she broke up with you. She could do a lot better than you, Puckerman."

Suddenly, Puck lunged at Sam, hitting him in the nose.

"Guys! That's enough!" Aria yelled along with everyone else.

"And how come I was the only one who didn't know?!" Sam questioned, his voice getting angrier.

"No one told you because they knew you'd get your panties in a twist when you found out." Santana said from her seat.

With that said, the two boys noticed Aria standing in the middle of the room. Sam looked back and forth between Aria and Puck before storming out, Quinn running after him.

Aria felt like bursting into tears.

"At least he doesn't throw chairs when he's angry like Finn." Kurt said to her, trying to lighten the mood.

Aria walked out of the room, similarly to Sam.

The redhead immediately called her mom and asked her to come pick her up from school. She couldn't handle seeing anyone today.

•••

AUTHOR'S NOTE !

honestly just a filler bc nothing is really relevant in this episode for the story (minus the break up, ofc), but i'm trying my best not to skip episodes

also aria and bellamy's friendship 🥺 oh and idk if i'd accidentally written sophia instead of aria or marshall instead of bellamy, but if i did, pls excuse me since those were their names in the old ver. of this story