viii. WELL, THAT WAS AWKWARD

HE GAVE HER A PROMISE RING.

"Oh," Aria exclaimed unenthusiastically when Sam informed her of his plan to ask Quinn to become his girlfriend, "And that didn't work?"

Aria started to walk down the hall, Sam running to catch up with her.

"Not exactly, she said maybe. But I think I gotta shot at this, and I'm not giving up now." Sam told Aria confidently.

Aria stopped in the middle of the hallway and turned to face him, "Okay, I'm all up for you and your 'soon-to-be' relationship, but are you sure this entire thing isn't because of the random wedding vibes everyone's been having this week?"

The glee club was ecstatic when they found about Burt and Carol's engagement, and were even more excited when it was revealed they wanted the wedding soon. But along with the joy that came with it, all the couples started acting a bit more couple-y.

"Actually, I am, but it kinda sounds like you're against the whole Quinn-ring thing." Sam said to her.

"It's not like that, Sam! I'm just saying that you've known her for what? Five, six weeks? You barely know this girl. What's her favourite colour?"

"Red?"

"It's green." she replied, turning once more.

"Look, I don't care about that kind of stuff." he ran in front of her to stop her from walking, "I think I love Quinn. I've never met anyone like her, and I've never felt this way about anyone before. If you're really up for me and my 'soon-to-be' relationship, you'd support me and my ring." he said before walking away from her.

However, just as she turned around, Aria was face-to-face with Santana.

"Can't I have just one moment alone?" she muttered.

"You will not believe this." Santana told her, grabbing her by the wrist and dragging her to the choir room.

"What are we looking at?" Aria asked, peering inside the window of the door.

Santana didn't answer as she simply dragged her inside, where Aria noticed Brittany, Tina, Quinn, and Rachel.

"Why didn't you tell me that we were having a glee girls meeting?" the Latina questioned Rachel.

"This is a meeting for glee girls with boyfriends." Rachel told the two, "We're going to make them stop Karofsky from bullying Kurt."

"Okay, I'm dating Puckerman."

"You're getting naked with Puckerman." Quinn corrected.

"Besides, Puck can't mess with Karofsky; He's on probation. If he gets in a fight with him, he'll be sent back to juvee." Tina pointed out.

"Mhm." Rachel nodded, "Yeah, so now if you'll excuse us."

"You're so on my list, dwarf." Santana spat before pulling Aria along with her, out of the room.

•••

"I NEED TO TALK TO YOU."

Aria approached Bellamy when he was by his locker.

"What?"

"Come here." she pulled him to an empty classroom, "Sit."

"You're not gonna propose to me, right?" he frowned, "Sam told me all about what he did. I just want you to know I don't like you like that."

"What—? No!" Aria exclaimed, "I need to talk to you about something personal. Actually, it's not that personal. It-it involves a guy."

"You're not pregnant, are you? Oh, God. Puckerman got you pregnant, didn't he? Unless he didn't. Did he?"