xi. GIVE SAM EVANS A CHANCE

Messages with samuel jessica

9:18 AM

samuel jessica

hello

why dont you start this beautiful day by giving sam evans A CHANCE

blakey flakes

what

samuel jessica

pls

ill even cut and dye my hair however you want

blakey flakes

wHAT NO

DONT TOUCH THOSE BEAUTIFUL BLOND DRACO MALFOY LOCKS OF YOURS

I BEG YOU

samuel jessica

haha i got you begging for me

also i was only joking abt that ://

blakey flakes

yeah me too 😎

samuel jessica

ihy

anyway see you in glee club later

Seen at 9:29 AM

•••

SAM SIGHED AS HE SWITCHED OFF HIS PHONE. He had sent that message hours ago. Still no reply, but at least he knew Aria was reading his messages.

It had been a week or so since he had broken up with Quinn and confessed to Aria. But with nothing more than unreadable glances from the blonde Cheerio, and Aria, in a way, ignoring him, he was starting to feel as if it was his first day at McKinley again.

As douche-y as it seems—once Aria kissed Sam, he saw her in a different light. One he couldn't express properly with words nor with expressions. But he's not in the glee club for nothing.

He had been waiting the entire weekend for this, but it seemed his plan wouldn't be able to push through as he watched Artie wheel himself into the choir room.

"Oh, my God, Artie!" Tina exclaimed.

"It was awful." Artie breathed out, struggling to move with syrup all over him.

"That's it!" Finn yelled, standing from his seat, "Screw rehearsal, this ends here and now!"

Sam, along with Puck and Mike followed Finn to the door as they prepared to confront Karofsky and his band.

As if they could hear their thoughts, the football team, being led by Karofsky and Azimio, strolled into the choir room, blocking the doorway, "So this is what the ladies' lounge looks like on the inside."

"This is the choir room." Sam stepped forward, slightly hoping he would impress Aria, "Now put up your fists because you and I are gonna do some dancing."

"No, I got this, Sam."

"Coach Beiste told us to come. Where is she?" Karofsky said.

"Watch it." a voice called out from outside the door as the football players moved out of the way to let Coach Beiste through, "Everyone have a seat."