Chapter 1

My clock starts ringing because of the alarm I put in last night. "It's so early to go to school," I said as I got up from my bed and stretched my arms forward.

I went to my bathroom and got my quick shower. I went to my closet and put my clothes on. A white tee with a matching brown jacket, jeans, and Nike shoes are my suit today.

I got downstairs and was greeted by my closest maid here, she's in her 50's age. "Good morning Ms. Lee," The old lady says to me, greeting me with a smile on her face.

"Good morning to you too," I replied before sitting down on my chair.

"Here's your food," She put a plate in front of me where my food is laying.

"Thank you" I smiled once again and she walks out.

I started to eat, enjoying all the seasonings she made for this food on my first day. She's somehow important to me. I can't live without help in the house.

After eating, I grab the keys and got in the door, "I'll go now!" I shout from the main door, hearing steps of feet rushing to me.

"Oh okay, Ms. Lee. Take care" I smiled once again after going out of the house.

I walk my path to the school so I can manage to go home by commuting the amount of range I'll walk from my home to school.

As I got into the school, I look around the building and it's bigger than my thought about the previous school I went to. I go inside the entrance of the gate and was greeted by the guards and staff members of the school.

"Excuse me," I started to get confused about the directions here. I saw this girl of an average height that was the same as mine. She turned around and faced me.

"Yes?" She answered with a smile on her teeth.

"Can you tell me where's the office is? I'm new here," I tell her that makes her smile get wider.

"Sure," She says tagging me along with her. When we got into the director's office, she pushes me inside the door making me stumble my back.

"Hello," One manly voice on my back startled me. I turn my gaze at him, eyeing him. I look down at the table's name and there was a written name. "Director Kim Ju Soon." He finally stands up, expanding his hand to me.

I got through my senses and grabbed his hand. "Lee Mary, I'm a new student here," I answered, shaking our hands together.

"I heard about you." Director Kim then said. I was shocked by his words. "Your parents are close to me, so I know some things about you." The Director said,

"Some things?" I uttered, sitting down on the empty chair. We heard the lock of the door and I feel that it's the girl who helped me to get in here.

"Yes, here's your schedule and locker number." He says, handing me a piece of paper and a number padlock of a locker.

"Hmm, thanks," I answered as I got them all. There's something fishy around this guy that makes me unease all the time.

"She's Nayeon, she'll be your classmate also." The Director said, pointing his finger at the girl behind me.

I turn around and saw that the girl behind me was smiling. "Nice to meet you." She said expanding her hand towards me. I lower my head on her hand and grab it.

"Nice to know you too, I'm Mary," I answered her, breaking the handshake off.

"You guys can go now. I have something important thing to do." The Director then said, breaking the silence. I nod my head and stand up,