Chapter 3

"What are you doing?" I asked Jeon Jungkook with a blunt face. He was looking at me intensely, his eyes never shift off of my face. He's like learning and memorizing my face.

"Tsk, " I heard him scoff. I instantly rolled my eyes and walk down the bleachers.

"Hey, " I utter at the bullied kid in front of the three guys. He slowly looks up at me with his fears in his eyes. I gulp down before bending my knee to him.

"What are you doing?" Asked Jimin who's confused by what am I doing. I didn't bother to answer at all and extend my arm to the guy.

"Come, " I said out, handing my hand to him. He deeply stares at my hand before looking up into my eyes.

"Hey, what are you doing?" I heard Taehyung said it out, standing up from his bended knee. He slightly pushed my shoulders making me look up at him.

"Can't you handle your own business?" I said out, jerking his hand away from me. I instantly grab the arm of the guy and help him up. "Are you okay?" I asked him with concern in my voice.

I could hear the sigh and scoffs of the three around us. I kept on looking down at the guy whom I helped.

He quickly nods his head and rushes to the teachers' table, leaving a paper works on the desk. He was stunned at how I look at him. The guy felt uncomfortable and must go out of the room but he also feels that he wants to thank me, but not in front of these guys.

He certainly bowed his head before hurrying out of the door. I didn't bother to ask or question him because of the embarrassment building inside him.

Once I looked up, the glaring squinty eyes of the three was the one who I meet. "What?" I asked innocently.

"Oho, do we have your match now, Jungkook?" Park Jimin then let out a word, looking at me with a gaze before fixing it to Jeon Jungkook who wouldn't stop staring at me.

"We'll take it as a yes," Kim Taehyung then answered, pushing the shoulder of the youngest.

A sudden smirk was formed on his lips. "Gradually, I'm starting to find my match..." Those words were stuck in my head that was stated by Jungkook.

Are they referring to me?

"I got some things to do, excuse," I uttered, breaking the silence that was forming on the four of us. I walked to my bleacher table again and sat there, putting my head down.

I take a whole nap until our detention time gets off. The bell rang earlier, signaling me to wake up from my black dream. It was now 4 o'clock.

I put my bag on my back and hurriedly rushed out of the door. I walked and walked until I got out of the school's gate. The sun is rising now from afar.

I got myself on a bus and paid my grab. My stop was near a large building that people no one knows.

I clicked the stop button on my right side as the bus went to my destination. I get myself off of the bus and walk at a vivid alley.

"Hey," One called out from my back, making me stop walking. I turn around, holding my bag by the strap.

"Look, it's Mary." A sudden tone from the left was the one I heard. They're two, and I don't know what's their intention calling me out.

"'Sup?" Said by a capped man, with a black tee and baggy jeans. I looked down at his shoes and he was wearing black boots. I glance at the other person on my right and he was staring at me.

"Good," I finally answered after scanning their whole presence in front of me.

"Pft, how's your Mom?" Asked again by the person on my left, fully taking me back from what's he said.

"Excuse me?" I uttered, stepping my one foot towards him.

"How's your Mom?" He repeated what he just said earlier, totally making me piss. I hate when people put my parents or family into a conversation. I don't like nor love my parents, why would I? Because I hate them for how they raised us.

"How's your girlfriend?" I then slapped my question to him, making him all taken aback. He was smirking from the side of his face.

"Tsk, go." Said the guy on my right, pertaining on the way to our building.

We're on the same side but opposite sides when it comes to personal lives. A little smile crept on my face before turning my back at them and walk my path on the building, welcoming me.

"My favorite Alumni!" Exclaimed by our headmaster, hugging me from excitement. I just smiled in awkwardness at how he's attached to me like gum.

"Good evening, " I uttered, breaking the hug he started.

He smiled at me before putting his arms on my shoulder. "Good afternoon! What case do you have?" Said him with a rising tone.

"Stop shouting, will you?" I tell him and got out of his grasp. I head towards my table and put my bag down on the chair.

"Are there any missions that I could help? My muscles want to get stretched right now." I jokingly said to him, cracking the temples of my fingers.

"Stupid. Some have, but no one asks for help. You?" He answered me, getting a brown envelope on his desk that was near to mine.

"Here, " He handed me the papers inside the envelope. "I know you know this person and he means a lot to you back then but now? I don't know what to say." He suddenly uttered as I flip the first page of the papers.

It was a surprising detail about someone special to me back then. My eyes couldn't process what I was seeing right now.

Name: Oh Se-Hun
Age: 27 years old
ID No.: 369-0008
Occupation: None
Parents: Got killed by him
Details:
-He was called a "Psychopath" by his other classmates since he was young.
-A Serial Killer.
-He killed his parents and innocent people that were victims of the situation.
-Abandoned person.
-Is sent to jail in 6 years sentence.
-Had sneaked out of the jail and no signs of him.

As I looked at my Ex's report, my cheeks were burning down to my face. My eyes couldn't believe what these details say. I'm all in shock about this kind of problem around him.

He was a killer? I didn't even know that. We're so fine when we were together, not until I catch him and my old best friend kissing in the park which was supposed to be our meet-up.

Life has a great disaster that would lead a dark side to every people around the world. I don't want to believe in anyone since I was young. I was curled up on my knees back then, weeping all my tears out of my eyes until I choke into my breaths.

My parents were the first betrayer. I cannot help to lose some interest in my family.

"What do you say?" I was awakened by our headmaster's voice, behind me. I gazed at him before giving a slight smile at passing the file again to him.

"Are there no more employees who will do the task?" I asked him before looking back at the brown envelope. He immediately shook his head.

"No one. No one likes to do this task because of this guy." He answered me before raising his lips. Of course, he's waiting for my answer that I'll do it but who cares? He's my ex and I got a mission to do. It must be accomplished.

"Hm, count me in," I uttered at him before sitting down on my chair. I could hear his loud whisper voices out of excitement and happiness. "Shut up, old man," I said out, making the other employees look at me.

Their eyes were shifting down to my outfit and my face. They were killing me with their eyes. I can not stand the tension so I cleared my throat before looking at our headmaster.

"However, I know that it'll be hard for me to find him. He's everywhere around the country. For sure, he didn't get away from here. He's a total creep and psycho." I describe as I wonder how Sehun's face was back then.

His tiger-shaped eyes, line lips, bridged nose, and heart-shaped face are his features. Once he smiles, every heart of the girls was stolen by him.