Chapter 5

The day had passed and it was now time for the university. I presented Melissa to the girls as well. Melissa is slowly getting close to the girls since she has a noisy mouth. She even opens up about all the personal matters of her life in America when I left her.

We have different courses that would lead us to another auditorium. Though, our subjects are not all the same.

"I'm Melissa Lee, I was born in the United States and I've been staying there for seventeen years. I came back to Korea since my sister and some relatives of mine are here, I'd like to visit them. And by this kind of vacation, I would like to study here and see the curriculum of this school; where my sister goes by in the meantime." Melissa introduced herself loudly to the class, making all the seated students focus on her.

"Okay, Nice to meet you, Melissa." Our Professor says in awe and with a smile on his lips.

But before our Professor makes Melissa sit behind me, a sudden rise of a hand made him stop.

"Yes?" The Professor asked.

"I'd like to know who your sister is?" One of my colleagues asked her, "She's studying here, right?" He added.

"Ah, yes! What makes you curious about my sister?" Melissa squinted her eyes as if something were fishy. "Just kidding, well, my sister is Mary, right there." She pointed at me, with her tippy toes. I swear I have never been so embarrassed by someone.

"Oh?" The whole class was having the same reaction.

"Oh? Coincidence, isn't it?" Our professor added, "Right, you may go sit behind Mary." He gestured for Melissa to sit behind me. "Now, this may confuse everyone with their Lee's," Professor said, giggling it out. "Okay, let's start!" He changed the topic, turning his book into pages.

We're having our Financial Market lesson with our Professor when a knock on the door made all of us stunned.

"Sorry for the inconvenience, but Professor Lim, I'd like to borrow a few minutes of your time?" The female faculty staff knocked on the sliding door, peeping into the given space.

"For what?" Our professor asked,

"There were some mistakes in the presentation that you made. The dean would like to ask if you change anything?" She answered in her loud voice. Making all the students hear her words.

I bet, Professor Lim is quite irritated by this. "Give me a second," He said before he squinted his eyes and rubbed them under his glasses. "This won't take a while, answer the pre-test located on your book page 127. Also, do some reading while I'm away. I'll be back in a minute." He excused himself from the auditorium and went with the female faculty staff member.

The noise gets louder than usual. This isn't what I am expecting to happen. It's been three days since I went here and I somehow like teaching in Korea. But in States, it's way more high-tech than the usual ones.

"Mary, grab the pen," I heard Melissa's voice behind me. I look over her as she points her dropped the pen on the ground near me.

I rolled my eyes and got down on my knees and was about to reach it when shimmery black shoes pushed the pen away from me. I constantly furrowed my eyebrows before looking up to see who it was. But not a surprise, it's Jeon Jungkook.

"Whoopsies-" He refused to talk, putting both of his hands in the air while looking down at me.

What's his problem?