12| Don't Judge Me

Lavender is seconds away from pushing Leo off a fucking cliff.

He threw the latter a warning gaze, only for it to be ignored as Leo went back to telling the long tale of when Lavender haven't slept for 3 days straight and thought Mauve was his father then proceeded to call him daddy.

They were now on their first break, which Leo found as a wonderful time to tell some rather embarrassing stories about him to a potential new friend.

His brows furrowed as he looks over at Blaze who could barely hide his laughter behind his eyes.

He swears he has seen those eyes before—Somewhere white and plain, smelled of medicine and— Blaze caught his eyes. Lavender cleared his throat as he was about to murmur a small sorry for staring.

"Oh yeah, I'm pretty sure May's Instagram account has a few videos of him doing a few of those weird trendy challenges there." Leo hummed, already taking out his phone.

Lavender piqued up from the mention of the taller's name. Surprised by the sudden change in topic, which he was thankful for. He was trying so hard on holding back from punching the latter that he spaced out.

"Well, Mauve always found filming and video effects to be interesting so I understand why." Blaze simply said back, his odd-like eyes feigning familiarity in them.

He was tempted to asked how he knows Mauve but held back from doing so. He was the latter's best friend after all, plus in his pride, he thought that Mauve must have mentioned someone named Blaze to him before.

While Lavender was busy racking his mind, trying to remember this guy, Leo was already showing Blaze his phone, scrolling through Mauve's Instagram.

"There's a lot of pictures of Lav," Lavender paused from that, cheeks burning hot. Blaze, realizing his mistake, quickly salvage what he had stated. "Uhm... If it's okay with you that I call you Lav..."

He didn't notice his flushed reaction or?

He blinks—Once. —Twice. —before snorting, "No, it's fine. I know Lavender can be a mouthful at times." He bemused, giving him a polite smile.

Blaze lets out a small sigh of relief before turning back to the phone at hand. "Huh, you didn't tell me that Lav made a 'Don't judge me' challenge with May."

Leo's form stiffened at that, while Lavender tried to hold back a snicker.

Leo awkwardly cleared his throat. "Wait, you probably shouldn't watch that—"

He was too late. As the faint sound of music played from the phone, Lavender's shoulders were shaking as he saw how Blaze's face from being confused turned to concern before flat out snickering.

"Did..." Blaze states in a shock and bemused tone. "Did Lavender seriously just use a picture of you as his before 'bad' picture?"

That was it.

Lavender was wheezing and laughing uncontrollably as he remembered that fateful day.

Leo gave him a deadly glare clearing wanting him to silence.

"I... I didn't say anything though," He grinned, trying his hardest to hold in another fit of laughter.

"Yeah, well I didn't tell you to shut up either."

"Does that mean I can keep laughing at you?"

"...You little shit."

___

"So, how's the tour? Did you think the campus was too big?"

Sans hummed back to let the taller know that it went great. "The campus is pretty big and all, but I kinda found a few 'shortcuts' to go here to there."