The Trade

(The next day)

Mal woke up and was going downstairs into the kitchen there was a note on the counter.

"Dad is working  and I went out to breakfast and shopping with a few of my girls. -Mom"

Then someone was pounding on the door. She ran over to it and Sabrina was standing there with a worried look.

"Sabrina what's wrong?!" Mal asked getting worried too.

"It's Ben!" Sabrina stated.

"What's wrong with Ben?!" Mal questioned starting to panic.

"H-h-he went into the p-portal." Sabrina was stuttering.

"He went in there?! Alone?!" Mal yelled, then pushed past Sabrina and started running to the woods.

"Mal wait! Let me drive!" Sabrina yelled to her as she ran into her car.

Mal didn't listen to her. She just kept running to the woods. "Harry! Where is he?" Mal asked running up to the others.

"In there. I'm sorry Mal. I would go in there after him, but after what happened..." Harry was saying.

"It's okay Harry. No one should go in there alone, but I have to." Mal replied.

"What? Mal are you crazy?" Jay wondered.

"Jay I can't just leave Ben in there! That's my boyfriend!" Mal responded. "I'm going in." 

(In the portal)

"Harvey! I know you're in here!" Ben was calling as he was walking through.

"You lost?" He heard a voice say.

"Hello? Who's there?" Ben replied back.

"Don't worry I'm not gonna hurt you. I'm here to help." The voice told him.

"I'm just trying to find and save my friend." Ben said.

"Harvey?" They asked.

"Yes! There's something inside of him. I need to save him." Ben told the voice.

"Well listen there are other things in here that will take over your body. Like they did to your friend." They said, then Audrey appeared beside him.

"Audrey?!" Ben looked over at her surprised.

"Who? Oh yes. She's in here, but I'm here to help." She responded.

"But you... you took over Audrey's body. How do I know I can trust you?" Ben questioned.

"That was a different one. I took over the body now." They explained. "This is gonna be hard. The one that is in your friend is the strongest one out of all of us." 

"Mal, you can't be serious. You're not going in there." Evie ran up to her.

"Evie like I said. I'm not leaving Ben in there." Mal replied.

"But what if the same thing that happened to Harvey happens to you?" Evie wondered.

"What if happens to Ben? Or what if it already happened?" Mal said. "I'm sorry Evie, but I'm going in."

Then they watched Mal start walking into the portal.

"So how come you want to help me, but you took over Audrey's body?" Ben questioned.

"Well... I mean I'll give it back." She answered.

"Okay... So where is he?" Ben asked.

"Right this way." She replied and continued walking.