Freedom

(The next morning)

"Mal come on get up. We need to get up for school." Ben told her as he woke her up.

"Do we have to...?" Mal was complaining as she wrapped her arms around Ben's waist. 

"I know, but we have to." Ben said with a smile, then got up. Ben grabbed clothes, then walked out to the bathroom.

Mal sat up more and reached for her phone. She had a lot of texts from her parents. She texted them back, then quickly got up and got dressed. 

When Mal and Ben were ready to go they got into Ben's car. 

"So you hear anything from the others?" Ben asked as he was pulling out.

"You mean about Harvey?" Mal replied wondering.

"Yeah." Ben nodded.

"Not since we went into the portal." Mal answered and gave Ben a look.

"Okay." Ben said and smiled back at her.

(At school)

"Morning you two." Evie greeted them smirking.

"Hey." Mal replied back as her face got red.

"Have any of you seen Sabrina?" Ben questioned.

"I don't think she came in today." Carlos answered.

"Probably about the whole Harvey thing." Jay mentioned.

"Guys!" Harry came running up to them.

"What's up Harry?" Mal asked looking over to him.

"I think we should go back to the portal. Audrey is still in there and I want to get her out." Harry explained.

"Wait! Audrey is in the portal to?! That's where she's been?!" Evie was asking.

"Yes! And we need to get her back!" Harry responded. "After school we all meet there." Then Harry quickly walked away.

"Why does Harry care so much about Audrey?" Carlos asked.

"I'm not sure. Maybe he has a crush on her." Evie suggested.

"Well I definitely agree that we should go after school. Especially since Harry wants to get Audrey back." Ben said.

(After school)

They all met up in the woods by the portal.

"Okay so what's the plan here?" Jay asked looking around.

"I'll go in." Harry said confident.

"Wait Harry!" Mal ran up and stopped him. "You remember what happened. And remember you didn't want to go after Ben? Now you want to?" 

"Mal. Look I can't stand the fact knowing Audrey is in there." Harry told her. "I need to get her out of there and I'll try to get Harvey out to."

"Harry please. Think about your family." Mal kept trying to stop him.

"Mal listen to me. If that was you in there wouldn't you want Ben to save you?" Harry checked.

"Well yeah, but I wouldn't at the same time." Mal answered. "Because I wouldn't want to lose him the same way I don't want to lose you." 

"What do you mean?" Harry gave her a confused look.

"What? I mean I still care about you and don't want anything bad to happen to you." Mal explained.

"Well I appreciate that, but if I don't who's gonna go in and save her and Harvey?" Harry wondered.

"I will." A girl voice said.

They all turned back and saw C.J. standing there.

"No! C.J. I am not letting you go in there. You need to go back home." Harry ran up to C.J. 

"Why not? Mal won't let you go in there because of what happened to you before. So why can't I go?" C.J. was questioning.

"Because I don't want anything happening to you either." Harry told her.

"Hey Mal." Ben walked up to her. "I know you're not gonna really like this, but maybe me and Jay should go in. That way we're not alone." 

"But Ben..." Mal replied.

"I know. I know you don't like the idea, but we need to get them back." Ben said.

"Okay fine. You two go, but please be careful." Mal told him and kissed him before him and Jay headed for the portal.

They walked into the portal and it was silent in there besides the noise of them walking around.

"Now what do we do? Do we call for them? Or just walk around?" Jay was asking.

"I think we should just walk around till we find her." Ben responded.

"What are you two doing here?" The thing inside Audrey asked standing behind them.

They quickly turned around to face her.

"We're here to get Audrey and Harvey back!" Ben stated confidently.

"Really?" They asked and started circling Ben and Jay.

"Yeah. You got a problem with that?" Jay replied.

"Maybe." They stated and grabbed Jay by the throat.

"Hey! Let him go!" Ben was trying to pull them away.

They grabbed Ben's throat with their other hand.

"Hey! What is going on here?! Is that how we treat our guests?" Harvey walked up.

"They are trying to get their friends back." The thing told him.

"Put them down!" Harvey demanded. 

They dropped Ben and Jay. Ben and Jay were trying to catch their breath. 

"Bring them with us. We can find them some new souls." Harvey told them. 

Again they picked Ben and Jay up and carried them.

"I'm worried what is taking them so long?" Mal was walking back and forth panicking.

"I'm sure they're okay. They need to find them." Harry was assuring her and put his hands on her shoulders.

"Please we don't want any trouble" Jay was telling them.

"We know, but we want trouble." Harvey responded.

"Ben? Jay? Is that you?" They heard a male voice call to them.

"Harvey is that you?!" Ben called back to him.

"Yes! What are you guys doing here?!" Harvey answered and called back.

"We came to save you and Audrey!" Jay called.

"What?! Jay?! Ben?! You need to get us out of here!" Audrey cried out.

"We're trying our best!" Ben called back.

"Good luck with that." The thing inside Harvey smirked.

"Please let them go!" Harvey yelled at them.

"What are you gonna do if we don't?" The thing asked.

While he was distracted with Harvey. Jay and Ben broke out and grabbed Audrey's body. 

"Audrey, you need to follow us out of here!" Ben called to her. 

"Okay I'm coming!" Her voice called back.

They ran to the exit of the portal. They started pulling her body out. Jay quickly kicked her stomach, so the thing inside her fell out. Then they pulled her out. Then the portal closed again and they all fell to the ground.

"Audrey! You're okay!" Harry ran to her and helped her up, then hugged her. 

Mal ran to Ben and hugged him too. "So you guys couldn't get Harvey out?" 

"No. We're sorry Mal, but we know he's still alive. He was calling to us. We will get him out." Ben told her.