The End (part 1)

(The next day)

"Hey Harry come on in." Mal said as she opened the door to him standing there.

"Hey." Harry replied walking in and closing the door behind him.

"How's Audrey doing?" Mal wondered.

"She's getting better. She's gonna stay home from school with her family for a few days." Harry explained.

"You like her?" Mal asked.

"What do you mean?" Harry questioned.

"Audrey. Do you like her?" Mal repeated her question.

"Oh. Uh... No. I'm just a good friend. Who cares about her." Harry answered.

"Okay..." Mal was nodding her head suspiciously.

"What?" Harry asked, then someone came down the stairs.

"Oh hey Harry. Nice to see you." Mal's mom greeted him.

"Hi." Harry said with a smile.

"So how have you been...?" Wait a minute. Mal did you and Harry get back together?" Her mom asked.

"Oh actually Mom I remembered we're supposed to meet up with our other friends. So we'll see you later." Mal was saying while pushing Harry out the door.

"It was nice seeing you again Harry!" Her mom called out before Mal shut the door.

"What was that about?" Harry questioned.

"Huh?" Mal turned to him.

"You avoided the question about us being back together." Harry stated.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Mal said looking away.

"Mal. Is there something you want to tell me." Harry turned and so did Mal. Then he took her hands.

They were looking at each other as Harry was holding her hands.

"Hey guys. What's going on?" Ben asked walking up to them.

"N-nothing." Mal pulled her hands away and turned to face Ben instead.

"Okay... Well you two should come with us. We started coming up with an idea." Ben told them.

Harry and Mal followed Ben to his car. They pulled up to Sabrina's house.

"So what's the plan?" Mal asked.

"Ben? You want to tell them?" Sabrina wondered and the others looked over at Ben.

"Ben? What's going on? What's the plan?" Mal was asking.

"We think we should find a way to blow up the portal. That way no one else can get hurt. But first we need to kill the others before we blow it up so there's no way for them to escape." Ben explained.

"But... But what about Harvey? He's in there. The most evilest one is in him." Mal was saying.

"We know, but Mal it's the only way to save everyone else." Sabrina said.

"No! I won't leave my brother to die. We need to save him!" Mal was starting to yell.

"Mal it's going to be okay. We're all going to be here for you." Ben was trying to tell her.

"I'm not leaving my brother in there to die! What if that was your sister!" Mal shouted.

Everyone stood there silently and Carlos, Evie, and Jay all gave her a look and slightly shook their heads.

"Excuse me." Ben said, then walked away.

"Ben! Wait!" Sabrina called and ran after him.

"Wait Ben has a sister?" Harry wondered looking at the four of them.