It Was All A Dream

Mal was sleeping, then her alarm clock kept going off.

"Hey get up!" Someone said standing in her doorway.

"What time is it?" Mal asked as she sat up and was rubbing her eyes.

"Time to get up for school." They answered.

Mal pulled her hand away from her face and saw it was Harvey. "Harvey?! Is that really you?!" 

"Yeah. Mal are you alright?" He replied and checked.

"But what...? What about the whole portal thing and you being possessed?" Mal questioned.

"Wow Mal. You must've been having a really crazy dream." Harvey stated.

"It was a dream? No that's impossible." Mal said

"Just get up for school. I don't want to be late." Harvey told her, then walked away.

"That's weird I could've sworn it was real. I guess not." Mal shrugged it off and got ready for school."

"Have a good day you two." Their mom said to them before they left.

"Mal! Great news!" Audrey ran up to her.

"Audrey? Your okay too?" Mal asked.

"What? What is she talking about?" Audrey gave Mal a confused look and looked at Harvey with the same face.

"I don't know. She was acting weird this morning too." Harvey told Audrey.

"Whatever." Audrey shook her head. "Anyways my big news."

"What is it?" Mal asked.

"We have our cheer leading competition next Friday!" Audrey announced.

"Cheer leading? I don't do cheer leading." Mal responded.

"What are you talking about? You're the assistant captain." Audrey reminded her.

"I am?" Mal looked at her confused. "I mean yeah I am!" Mal repeated.

"That's what I thought." Audrey smiled. "Well I gotta run. See you later. Babe, you coming?" Audrey looked over at Harvey.

"Yeah I'm coming." Harvey answered, then looked at Mal. "I'm not sure what's going on with you today, but please try not to embarrass yourself." 

"Wait Harvey what happened with you and Sabrina?" Mal wondered.

"Who?" Harvey questioned.

"Sabrina Spellman, your girlfriend." Mal was trying to remind him.

"What are you talking about? Audrey is my girlfriend. See this is what I'm talking about. Don't embarrass yourself. Maybe Mom and Dad should take you to a doctor after school." Then Harvey walked away to catch up with Audrey.

"Harvey and Audrey are dating? Then am I dating anyone?" Mal was asking herself.

"Mal!" She heard someone call to her. 

Mal turned around and saw Harry walking up to her waving.

"Uh hey Harry." Mal slightly smiled.

"So I was wondering if maybe you wanted to hang out tonight?" Harry wondered.

"You mean as in a date?"Mal replied asking.

"I mean if you want to call it a date, but can't two friends just hang out?" Harry responded.

"Is Ben gonna be okay with that?" Mal wondered.

"Who's Ben? And I hope he's okay with it." Harry said with a laugh.