The Secret

It was a beautiful morning in elmore especially for our blue cat Gumball.

Gumball's P.O.V
"Yesssss!!!!"-i shouted with glee my arms reaching the sky.

"No school today!!!!"-i shouted once more,"Yeah"-Darwin replied while on my back .

"So Gumball do you have any plans?"-Penny asked,"Yeah,im planning you"-i cooed.

Penny half-rolled her eyes,"Oh gumball"-she blushed.

"How about a date?"-i asked."Yeah it sounds good when?"-she asked.

"Right now"-i replied."Come on lets go"-i added.

"Oh yeah Darwin tell Mom im gonna be late for a while"-i said looking at him who was texting.

"You tell Mrs.Mom i already did,besides Carrie and i will go on a date as well"-he replied.

"Really?,then lets have a double date at the mall"-i smiled."No thank you,we always go places,from here to there,now were going at the cemetery her favorite place as usual"-he replied.

"Ohhh,cemetery huh,Darwinnnnn"-i winked tapping him with my shoulders.

"Huh?"-he asked confused."I mean dont take it too hard on her okay"-i joked.

"Curse you Gumball"-he replied."Oh i gotta go now,do i look fine,is there something wrong?"-he asked posing a almost t-pose on front of me.

"Other than the fact your a scarecrow,this"-i said tucking in his hoodie on his head.

"How many times do i have to tell you to stop that?"-he asked annoyed as he sway it back,to the back of his neck.

"Infinitely"-i shouted with glee,he facepalmed "Classic gumball"-he murmured.

"Oh yeah i gotta go bye"-he said running with looking at his back to us waving goodbye.

"Yeah,i'll prepare just in case you come home,tired and sweating from you know?"-i winked again.

He poked his tongue out to me as he turn around to run at the cemetery holding his bags.

"Shall we go?"-i asked giving my shoulder."Yeah"-Penny replied crossing our shoulders.

Timeskip...

"Mom i'm home"-i shouted as i open the door."Oh hey sweetie your early today"-Mom greeted.

"Yeah we had no school"-i replied which was a bad idea since her eyes was on fire now.

"Then why are you late?"-she asked in a deep,grimmy voice.

"I-i dated with Penny"-i said stuttering and scared but honest and straight than usual.

"Oh i know,i'm just kidding"-Mom said eyes returned to normal and smiled.

I gasped out of relief.

"Wheres Darwin?"-i asked.

"He's---not-nottttt----with you?"-Mom asked struggling with an hungry Dad trying to reach the hot frying pan.

"Richard!!!!Dont touch that its hot,i can let you for you to learn a lesson but you will throw the food on the ceiling AGAIN"-Mom said pushing him off.

"But honeyyyyyy"-Dad argued."No buts or i'll spank your butt,Got it"-she said the last two words with a deep voice like earlier.

"Richard let go and went to the sofa near me and watched tv a little bit sobbing.

Well its one fourths mom's fault she knew you must not make Dad hungry.

"Wait if Darwins not with you then where is he?"-Mom asked.