Eyes

Darwin moved out of the tent stretching,yawning and scratching his eyes,knowing what will happen he decided to wander a bit,in a forest and all alone,yes thats his decision,rather than staying just feeling tension and cringe on the atmosphere.

Camera in hand,ready to take pictures of butterflies,bees any kind of animal he will see,walking in a straight line,not knowing a stranger was about to cross his way.

Gumball groaned,slapping himself hard just to wake up,he walked off the tent folding it,and preparing for his correction Their food.

It was ready,and Gumball he was now worried,standing up he groaned once more before walking straight since he knew that's what Darwin will do.

"What brings you to this deep woods young teen?" Said by an adult,heavily buffed and big,like everytime in fairy tales.

"Just here to take pictures of animals sir,how about you?" Darwin asked smiling.

"Just on my everyday stroll,though i'm happy to find you young man" he replied.

"And why would that be sir?" Darwin asked tilting his head,"Please,call me Tin,and its because its rare to see people around this parts" He replied.

"Also i know a spot where a lot of animals likes to stay,want to see where?" Tin asked smiling.

"Really i would lo- "Rather not" Darwin was cut off by none other than his brother.

"I went through a lot of trouble to make sure his safe to let him get kidnapped and get eaten Sir.Cannibal" Anger was flowing in his blood,in which blood was flowing through his hands.

"What?" Tin asked,"Oh don't act so innocently mister" his eyes becoming red claws showing on both of his hands,"After your 'detour' with him,you'll take him to your house,rape him before you decided to make a 'delicious' soup out of his body parts,then sell his organs to a black market far away from here,right Sir?" Gumball said smugly and ready to pounce.

The guy however was shocked to see someone young to have such aura in him,and...to know his plans,his way to smart for this huge guy,and to think his a hybrid yipes.

"S-Sorry i-i'll see myself out" Tin said gulping,taking slow steps backwards before he turned around to sprint away as far as possible.

Darwin was grabbed in the arm,he flinched yet the hold stayed firm,Gumball walked returning to where they was,not giving a damn about how Darwin was dragged forcefully.

Once they returned,he thrown him almost making Darwin trip and fell on his face.

"Hey whats that for?!" Darwin asked annoyed,"THATS FOR BEING SO FUC*ING DENSE" Gumball screamed scaring his brother.

"You...don't need to shout like that" Darwin stated,which made things worse.

"FINE THEN,I WONT SHOUT,HOW ABOUT I WONT TALK AT ALL,THAT WAY I WILL JUST DRAG YOU EVERYWHERE AND FORCE YOU TO STAY" Gumball said.

At that point Darwin was shocked yesterday,it was pure silence from,now its rages and screams.

"And feel nothing but tension and cringeness yeah right" Darwin shot back.

Eyes red,Gumball shouted,"SO YOU'D RATHER BE RAPED AND CHOPPED TO DEATH THAN FEEL THOSE FINE GO" He grabbed Darwin to push back to where they went.

"GO FIND HIM,AND CHOOSE DEATH,ARE YOU REALLY THAT DEAF TO HEAR WHAT I SAID,HE'LL FUC* YOU,THEN KILL YOU" Gumball continued pushing him more.

"How am i supposed to know,he seemed nice" Darwin said fighting his brother's force.

"Thats the thing,arghhh enough of this go eat" He dragged Darwin,pushing a plate to him.

He took the plate then took a bite
Does he really have to shout like that
He looked at Gumball eating angrily.
Its not my fault were here in the first place,it you and your 'perfect plan'
Gumball was eating more madly
He's too dangerous,someone please kill him before he killed me.

A plate was thrown unto the ground followed by a slap,a very very powerful one.

Darwin hissed at the pain,he was about to say something when he saw Gumball's eyes once more much much more red than before,almost as if it has laser beam that melt him.

"HOW UNGRATEFUL CAN YOU BE,AFTER ALL I DONE" Gumball slapped him once again more powerful than the last one and Darwin fell to the ground sobbing from the pain.

"Does it hurt?,GUESS WHAT YOUR BROTHER WISHING YOU SHOULD DIE IS A LOT MORE PAINFUL"

Darwin's eye widened,its impossible for him to know,but he's still on too much pain to sit back up.

Gumball went back taking the tent and going inside it,Darwin who managed to sit down asked to himself confused,How did he know,does he really know me that much.

Then he remembered,Gumball becoming angry all of a sudden on their last walk,him saying a lot on the guy,about his being raped and killed.

The final piece of the puzzle has been placed,fitting perfectly on where it belong.

He can still hear inner thoughts.

Once he had when they were kids,trying to make themselves old already,he still have it up to these days,then...that means,oh no

Oh Yes,Gumball knew,what you felt about him,Darwin