Shadow cults

I dont know who i am supposed to be any more
//////////////////////////////////

"Something wrong Gumball?"-said the confused Orange fish,while his face a little bit tilted on the side.

"Uhhh,t-this,i just wanted to punch something?,yeah!!"-Gumball mentally facepalmed at his poorly made excuse.

"Oh okay"-Darwin replied followed by a smile,which was heart warming,to Gumball.

They continued to walk and walk,and what seems like hours when they got a phone call.

"Hello?"-Gumball answered,"Hi,Also i know this might not be much helpful,but i just realized the in 'shebom',if you changed the sides of b,it will be a d,m becoming a w,and e becoming an a,also they had a cvlts on it,which is corrected was cults".Gumball swallowed hard,he knew something bad was gonna happen.

"So if combined,will spell Shadow cults,they have no data on them but maybe some of your friends know,that is if you contact them,anyways bye,Moms coming"-she said hanging up.

Shadow...cults?,wait dark aura,was that shadow,no its way too dark,i guess we need someone who specializes things like this.

"Darwin,can you call Carrie?"-Gumball asked,the fish stopped,then turned his back,he is walking and had no idea about the finished phone call.

"You can summon her too right?"-Darwin asked,quite confused,"Ye-Yeah just asking permission from his boyfie"-Gumball scratched the back of his head,winked then smirked,and Darwin was mentally red from this.

"Carrie,Carrie,Carrie,Carrie,Carrie"-Gumball said in a hurry,then the ghost appeared.

"Do you know anything about something named,Shadow cults?"-Gumball asked wasting no time,Carrie widened her eyes in shock.

"Rings a bell but i forgot,i-i'll check it"-she said disappearing once again.

Well the truth was half said,she did forgot about them,but she knew it that in their world,they are illegal to be spoken about,even saying their name will lead to consequences,and regrets,a whole lot of regrets.

She searched book by book,but found no info containing about them,just like she taught,then she remembered something,a spell that can help her at this kind of situation.

In a big pot filled with green boiling liquid she put a:

Dragon's tail
The eye of a cartooned character(from their world)
A note of a forgotten music
And
Large book.

White smoke appeared,fogging the whole house and the house only,"What is it you want to know?"-a face from the smoke said.

"Tell me everything about the Shadow cults"

"That kind of information is strictly forbidden"-it replied.

"They maybe i wont give you this"-she said showing a small jar with floating white thingy.

"The.......Smoke Nebula,ho did you have one of this?"-it asked,"Ehhh,what i do to pass time,not my fault earth's a little bit boring"-she said the last part with a inaudible,sarcastic voice.

"Okay fine,i don't usually do bribes but okay,but its okay if i take this right?'-The smoke ask.

"Go ahead,i have more of them"-she replied,once again the last part was inaudible.

"Okay,The Shadow cults are....
----------------------------------------
He groaned and went back to their base since he can feel,his boss call him,he was once again in the same hallway and Maru had enough of it,he wanted his life to change,oh wait he still doesn't have one

Info:
Name:Maru Togiko

Status:Single

Power:Teleportation,speed.

Gender:Male

Creature:A human creature with no soul,no life,just heart and mind to keep him moving
The Anchor of the association,mostly his job was to kidnap people,since they always don't have much data on his target,he usually do the research himself.

"Boss"-he saud once he opened the oh so familiar stupidly large doors.

"I need you,to take my gift,and my elves will help you"-the boss said,Maru groaned at this,he knew what he said.

Info

Name:????(Boss)

Status:Husband of 24 psychotic girls.

Power:????,?????,Call of everyone

Gender:Male

Creature:The demon's demon,Hiltur(Oc)

The boss of the company,with his power call of everyone,communication of him to the team,team to him,and team to team are rapidly increased,they might be a bad company,but they only do those things for a reason.

Maru teleported away from the boss,and met up with his 'elves'.

"Hello"-one of them greeted happily,"Tch"-he scowled.

"Come on lets go"-another one said,with no expressiom at all.

"Reunion!!!!'-another one joyfully said.

Fu**,making me join this group again.

Maru walked near them,then teleported along with them,if he wants to and they are close they will join him.

----------------------------------------

Gumball was walking,then saw from their side of vision something dark,it was almost night time,so its hard to assume if it was just a glimpse.

But then the dark thingy became closer,and closer,Maru was the first to appear to them,appearing on Gumball's side,head close enough to his ear,whispering...

Stay safe you two...