Planning.....

We need to sell Darwin

----------------------------------------

Gumball's P.O.V
"What!!!?"-Anais shouted.

"You heard me"-Mom said in a bossy voice.

"But why?"-Anais asked once more."Were broke now,and Richard wasnt been eating much lately"-Mom replied now sad.

"How,why,where,when grhaaaaaaa i cant believe this!!!"-Anais said agitated messing her hair up.

Silence entered the room as Mom shed a drop of tear,Mom wiped it off.

"Okay,first where?"-Anais asked,"At the..... "-Mom stopped for some reason and buried her head.

"Where?!"-Anais shouted."The Blackmarket"-Mom replied irritated and shouting angrily.

My eyes widened in shock Anais' as well."Mom thats illegal(no not the joke one)"-Anais said calmer but still sad.

"I have no choice"-Mom replied sadly,"Everything has a choice Mom"-Anais replied.

"But it was settled,what's left is to give him"-Mom said with an expressionless face like we were when we celebrated that thing for Mom.

"Mom thats the blackmarket,he will be slaved(a pin in my heart),traded(a nail in my heart),be used as entertainment like he will wear a maid's dress and make him dance(covers my mouth before i can cry loudly),raped(concrete nail pierced through my whole body),and be killed(the whole world crashed me).

"Darwin cannot live a day there,and to the fact that his own parents,sold her,the parents he lived on as his real one,in a family he believes was his own,dumped him like that"-Anais said.

"Shut up!!"-Mom tapped her hands on the table heavily.

"Do you really think i cared for him?,That i will adopt him?,No"-Mom said as i clenched my fist.

"Then why is he here now,Because of Gumball right?"-Anais replied staring deeply at her.

"You said you didnt loved him,so everything you did for him in the past,was all nothing,IS IT TELL ME!!!!!"-Anais shouted.

"No,i...."-Mom couldnt finished her sentence as he began to cry.

"When was the deadline?"-Anais asked a a tears streamed on her face to the ground.

"3 days maximum"-Mom replied.

"How much?"-Anais asked in the most saddest voice i ever heard her make.

"1 billion"-Mom buried her head crying,"Sor-Im so -sorry"-Mom said between tears.

"If your really sorry then you wouldnt mind the deal im going to make"-Anais stated making sure she wont hear a no for an answer.

Mom nodded slightly.

"First,spoil him in those three days the last day is Thursday since its Monday"-Anais said and Mom nodded.

"Second,use your dirty money for growing business not growing stomach,which means you can only use that in house repairment"-Mom nodded once again.

"Third,We must not change the looks of the house a few changes is okay but it still looks like this"-"Okay"-Mom raised her head.

"Last,Me and Gumball must call you Mrs.Nicole,you dont have the rights to be called Mom,"Okay"-Mrs.Nicole said.

"Just be sure to tell Gumball about this,i wonder whats the looks on his face if..

"He will not find out"-Nicole interrupted her."I will get Darwin on midnight while theyre both asleep,its for the best and tell Gumball in the morning he found his true parents"-Nicole Said.

"Hmphhhhh,best my butt i doont care anymore just follow the conditions i said,or else i will do the best i can for you to be in jail"-Anais said as Nicole gulped.

Kidnap,darwin,asleep,lies-all thoughts scattered my head,here am i,on the side of the living room's entrance to the kitchen sitting down,tears filled my hands,i wiped it off,they left me with no choice.

I am escaping Darwin on this hell.

Oh yeah,turns out this was harder than i thought so the chapters was terribly short but since its short i will have two updates per week or three i guess,again so sorry on this being too short and actually i didnt sleep and its 5 am now and im low bat so bye,

Stay dark stay creepy stayyyyyy gumwin4evah

Happy halloween