Lewd me

The next thing made Darwin faint,he saw

Red eyes.

//////////////////////////////////
Darwin's P.O.V
I flinched,winced and flicked at the same time,those eyes,those looks in them...

This isn't Gumball,well it does not feel like him,his giving a different vibe,a dangerous aura,with murdering instincts.

He tried to get near me,but i ran,ran away from him,i will come back,just please...

I can't hold it back anymore,tears fall,falling out of my face,my cheeks already bathed with it,i must sound crazy,just crying out of nowhere,but i just can't,take it,even if he just took the form of Mo...Mom what he said is true.

I wiped my eyes off me,trying to desperately ran away,from anyone even though i know the dangers of being alone.

I just can't myself down,seeing him,blood in his claws,those eyes...those eyes....

They're ripping me apart..

I'll just wait until it became lunch time,even though it should have been a couple pf minutes ago.

*Timeskip*(Brought to you by,lack of plots)

I went back to the place i saw him,this may sounds weird but everytime i remember that look,it scares me,my heartbeat's fast,sweating,and confused.

It's like those eyes are my weakness,and those eyes are owned by his one and only 'weakness'.

I accepted it already,i gathered all of my knowledge and came to the conclusion i really do love him,it may sound weird since i'm part of the family,but since i am adopted that's okay about being incest,its just that,i know he won't love me back.

I walked back,i saw him boiling something,i kind of knocked on a tree,gaining his attention,i gulped hard,but when he turned his head back,i never saw those red eyes,well not in particular.

He was obviously crying,those watery and puffy eyes can't lie.

He cuddled into me and honestly i love this feeling,at least small affection from him i want it.

"S-sorry"-he apologized deepening the hug."No,thank you,you saved me,and i just run away"-i replied.

"Of course you will,your scared of me......that time"-he said and i looked at him suspiciously.

"Y-You kn-know about that?"-i asked."Mom explained that before,apparently us cat families have a bound split persona,only appearing when your mental state can't accept something over,and he would show what my body...i really feels"-he explained and i just looked at him in shock and awe.

"So in summarization,its a too honest me,but with uncontrollable fury"-he added.

¥ ∆ ° | $ ¶ € ¢ | ∆ \ | $ +
(If you got what the means you smart,but that indicates that it skips to someone else's pov,)

"Ouch"-I winced in pain as i touched the slightly bleeding wound i have.

"Hey don't touch that it will hurt stupid"-Maru said annoyed af as i complained for the hundreth time.

"I'm so gonna fu*king dissect that kid if i had my hand on him,i'll enjoy every moment of his screams"-i said rather tensed.

"Chill,not my fault,your a loser"-Maru replied,"Geez,doesn't mean you like them doesn't mean you should show support on them,even though we know your rooting for those kids"-i replied.

"Hehe,yeah i like those kids,they have some potential"-he said truthfully or it seems that way.

"Who knew he had such skills?"-asked confused obviously.

"Well he is a cat from The Wattersons so its obvious"-Poti answered the question.

"So basically,he inherited that"-Maru joined in.

"Then what about the orange one?"-I asked wiping the wound with my shirt,slightly wincing.

"He is adopted,but since his with his brother all the time,i suppose he has something hidden....something amazing"-Maru said breathing peacefully.

"Your no good,you would never help us won't you?"-Poti asked.

"Nope,i'm only willing to take you there,if you manage to get them,the orange one is mine"-he said raising his hand happily.

"I swear to god,i will kill you if you grope him"-Poti said."Worth it"-he replied.

I sighed and rolled my eyes,that blue cat sure is strong,his bringing the danger to us rather than vice versa,and this guys only do this for fun,its been getting to quiet lately,maybe well do real crimes soon.

¥ ∆ ° | $ ¶ € ¢ | ∆ \ | $ +

"I finally finished it"-i said,wiping the bead of sweat on my forehead,even though im not supposed to have it.

"Its a good thing that other guy is on their side,even though the only help he can give is warn them"-I said to no one.

"Don't worry Darwin,this may sound weird but i'm rooting for you"-i said once more to specifically no one.

¥ ∆ ° | $ ¶ € ¢ | ∆ \ | $ +

We finished eating lunch and went to a motel,it was neat,but not too much,our money can only afford so many.

Looking at him on the right side of the bed,his back in front of me,i am not blind so i can see the stretched pillow and mattress within him.

He might be sad,or angry even,...about himself....because of me....and all he did was stare at me...its good the his humanity isn't gone but still.

I felt something when i saw those eyes,they maybe scary and intimidating,that's true but,i can feel something else.

Yawning i decided to cover myself with the blanket we are currently sharing.

I wanna rest my hand on his sides but he flinch and feel uncomfortable with it,so i can't do such action.

Once again i remembered those eyes,that red-piercing-glare that feels like i have been shot,but i can't help fantasizing about those,those eyes looking at me,as he rides me,god i'm such a pervert.

You are responsible for the lewd me,Gumball

Yeahhh sorry late updates,writers block getting worse,i'll try my best not making it look so rushed even though it is,still appreciate the supports though thank you

¥ ∆ ° | $ ¶ € ¢ | ∆ \ | $ +