A small feast in our small world

They are no longer in my hands,i can no longer feel their skin,neither can i see they're smiles,i cried once more,not realizing i was on the middle of the living room,lying,Gumball and darwin?,please pleaseeee come back.
----------------------------------------

Narrator

"Ohhh so thats what happened"-Carrie said in realization.

"I will tell him about it but maybe not now"-Gumball said

"I guess its for the best,but sorry you cant handle another day here,like i said,the cleansing of the room will be gone at midnight,but i will help you though "sometimes",and only for very important emergencies"-she said which makes me glad.

"Thank you,and i promise we wont summon you when we dont need it"-i said raising my left hand.

Stupid,its the right hand you should raise,"Yeah you better will i cant still stop someone immediately summoning me"-Carrie said.

I let out a giggle."What are you guys taking about?"-Darwin entered the room still half awake and yawning.

"Nothing sweetcakes"-Carrie said followed by a peck on the lips to Darwin.

"I thought you hate those"-Darwin slightly smirked but still,half asleep.

"Maybe,maybe not"-Carrie replied and the two giggled.

"We should really be going though"-Darwin said sadly,"Yeah,we should"-Gumball said sadly.

"Oh okay then,enjoy your Camping"-Carrie felt sad as well but hid it.

The two waved goodbye and left,Carrie smiled as they disappeared from their sight.

"Better keep an eye on them"-Carrie muttered then began chanting some words then an eye appeared.

"Spye(s-pây) keep an eye on them,warn me if trouble cones to those two,but stay hidden to everyone"-then the eye disappeared.

Gumball's P.O.V
"Anais,status?"-i whispered on the phone.

"Mom has been a little bit weird,she was saying words like 'taken,kidnapped' and others,maybe she was lying about selling darwin for money,or maybe she will use the money for something,safe i guess"-she said.

I let out a sigh,"oh okay tnx Anais,we just slept in Carrie's house we are currently going to 'There',and he still doesnt know yet"-i whispered once again.

"Okay keep an eye on him,better tell him soon and b-----sorry moms coming gotta go"-she said ending the call.

I sighed once more,Darwin was a little bit far away from me,joyfully walking or dancing idk.

Oh pls let this kid have the life he deserves,a good life,like him.

After a long walk it was lunchtime and my stomach growled.

"Darwin lets eat first"-i shouted because he continued walking in front me.

I opened my bag,set a picnic cloth,and good leftovers from the 'feast' in our house.

Short time skip

"Hey gumball"-he said between munches,"Dont talk with your mouth full,its disgusting"-i replied.

He swallowed and began asking me

"Do you miss Mom?"-i coughed at the question small bits of food sticking to my throat,and i needed to bring 3 heavy blows to my chest.

No not at all,"Yeah i do,pretty much"-i lied,why did you ask?"-i looked at him suspiciously.

"I miss the feast-it made a deja Vu since i am coughing rice this time.

"And this made me remind about it all,i wanna go back there and be greeted with that feast once more"-he said with his bright smile.

"We will Darwin promise"-i said crossing my heart this time.

He smiled once more and decided to quiet down and we are now having a quiet time eating our lunch,that is until my phone rang and it shows Anais.

"What happened?"-i whispered again as Darwin continued to eat.

"Moms going outside,she said she will look for you,no she will 'HUNT' you,and also she said,'im gonna kill those guys that touched him',which was odd,i feel that she did that for a reason.

"I dont know,maybe she is going a little bit,cookoo no offense but,we are now at the spot eating lunch theres no way she will see us this day"-i replied

"Yeah,i hope so,and also stay safe,i will convince her to tell the truth incase she hid some information"-she said.

"Ok bye,you too dont get caught by mom,we need you"-i said.

"I will,do my best"-she said

"I will too,lets do our best together,For darwin"-i said.

"For Darwin,goodbye"-and thats how the call ended.

"Darwin you done now?"-i asked him as i put my phone down.

"Yeah,tnx"-he said.He step off the cloth so i can fold it,putting it back in my bag.

"Lets go?"-i asked,theres no need to hurry but i just feel terribly restless.

"Can we stay here for a while?"-he said lying down,"The view is great"-he added stretching.

"Really?"-i asked lying next to him.And he was right the calm sky,the falling leaves fall is coming huh?

"Hey Darwin i need to tell you so-but i was cut off by Darwin's quiet snoring,so quiet that it was like a whisper,i smiled i'll tell him later,i'll let him sleep,we need a lot of energy,especially tomorrow.

And with that my restless self was gone,as i feel my self went to the world of slumber.

Yeyyyyyy,i think about this through and i wont delete any books i have,i will update it when summer vacation comes which is only a few months.Also Thank you Elena Sarmiento for the cover picture my deepest gratitude.

Yaoispecialist,going to charge my phone now cause its 4%,take a bath cause i still hadnt and eat cause im hungry byeee