Misunderstandings

He was blushing a little and i noticed something.

He showed all his claws in his right hand.
----------------------------------------
Gumball's P.O.V
I looked at my hands,my right hand with claws.My eyes widened and i shivered.

Its like when i watch a scary movie.Pictures of persons,with blood and gores appeared on my mind.

I tried to shrug it off,i cant,so i started to relax,breathing in and out,my claws disappeared and the pictures.

What was that?

I was curious but that wont do anything,to help Darwin.

Im sorry bud,i just needed to,its for your own good,im sorry

Timeskip..
Anais' P.O.V
"Gumball wake up"-I heard someone shout.

It was Darwin,shaking Gumball slight,because if he did materials will fall on the desk.

"What's wrong?"-I asked."Gumball,he wont wake up"-Darwin said panicking.

"Dont worry he might just be asleep,i'll take care of it"-i said rubbing my eyes and yawning before i left the bed.

"Oh okay,i'll go eat breakfast"-He said leaving.

"Gumball,gumballllll"-i said softly."What?"-he groaned.

"Wake up now,there's school"-i said."Ughhh,there's always school"-he replied

I cant argue with him about that,cause i agree even though we had weekends it always feel like we skipped school.

"Aint my fault"-i said.He wake up,pressing one hand on the table and another one then he pushed,making him stand up.

"You dont need to sleep that late though"-i said."I had too we had like,2 days left,it's too short"-he replied biting his lower lip,scratching his left arm gently and almost tearing up.

"Okay,i know that isnt much,but make him enjoy his life as you enjoy yours,he isnt the only who will disappear"-i said.

"If i dont help him,who will?"-he replied as i heard sniffing sounds.

"But for now lets eat downstairs,Darwin is already there"-i said grabbing his hand.

"Oh ok"-he said sadly.

Timeskip..
The bus came and they both sat together as i sat near Penny.

"Hey Anais"-Penny smiled,wait my sister-in-law did.

"Hey"-i greeted back."Hows it been?,Hows Gumball?"-she asked,she is always concerned about him,while Gumball was to obsessed to her.

Both terrible,not it attitude but emotionally.

"Ehh its okay,and dont worry but your husband his depress fine"-i said sitting down.

"Husband?"-she asked."Oh sorry was that a little weird?"-i asked as always im not good with words.

"No,not really,but someone told me life is like a movie,it has a start,has a plot,has an ending,and the but the climax is unexpected so prepare yourself for that"-she said wisely.

But i didnt pay attention,i was caught by something else,Gumball was talking to Darwin when he blushed and turned his head the other direction.Besides their just 2 rows of chair forward than mine.

This reminds me of yesterday.

Why did Darwin poked his tongue and made it deeper?
Why did Gumball opened his mouth?
Why are they extremely blushing that time?
And why the heck did Darwin had to go in that position just to wake Gumball up?

I just ignored it,it cant be.

Gumball's P.O.V
"Dude whats wrong?"-Darwin asked.

"I just said that Carrie like pinning me to a wall or somewhere"-he said again making me blush harder.

"Why does that mean something?"-he asked.

"It means,its close to"-i said quietly."Means what?Close to what?"-he asked.

I was gathering strength since this was a too cringy conversation,and i experienced enough cringe in my childhood already.

"Lets make another step"-i shouted at a bus,where my classmates are.

I immediately blushed and blocked my mouth

What are you thinking shouting it like that.

I looked at my classmate in a robotic style,slightly stopping per seconds.

They were staring at me,even Penny,i turned around and lucky they just brushed it off.

I might know what was on their mind but that wont happen,maybe,what?,Yes that wont happen,final!!.

"Ok sure Gumball"-i heard him said.

"Whaaaa?"-i asked,"Dont worry if your scared i will go first.He said.

He moved his feet touching the ground,and took a step.

"One,now your turn"-he said poking his tongue in a playful way.

I armed his neck pulling him to me and rubbing his head on my fist.

"Gumball stop that"-he said between laughs,"No"-i said sharply but in a playful manner,he hates being talked to with sharp voices.

"Come on pls stop!"-he said eyes wet but still laughing.

"Ok fine"-i said letting go of him.

"Whoa whoa"-he said falling on my lap.

I blushed wildly,he was staying there for seconds,too long than usual actually.

"Uhh Darwin?"-i asked tapping him and leaning my face closer.

"Uhhh what?"-he asked facing me,"what do you mean what,your not leaving my lap"-i asked blushing,his face was a little close to him after all.

He was blushing too,"oh yeah right"-he said holding my legs,i shivered,then instantly pushed himself away from me.

And he sat down as usual,i was thankful he left it was cringy once more and im sure our classmates saw it,but honestly i dont know why but im sad without him on my lap,for some reason i want him to lye down again,i want to caress his hair,as he turns around and smiles at me.

what the what,is that a daydream,but why now,why him,Him.

I slapped myself luckily not even Darwin saw.

Just a fling,please be a fling.

Then the bus stops,signing that class was just a walk away.

Ughhhh,Darwin will be in danger,i need to make plans,but here we are wasting almost half of our time in school.

Great just great.

Ok guys,i got writer blocked,i forgot what to write next but dont worry i will update again sooner than soon,i hope.
And sorry for the chapters becoming trashy and stuffs,dont worry the next day we will give the two brothers a time of their lifes(as brothers).

Yo peace out,Gumwin4evah closing the story of the book for now