Midnightmares

Gumball slept still holding the cheeks of his brother.
///////////////////////////////////////////

Darwin was the first to wake up,he opened his eyes and felt something on his face,it was a hand,his brother's hand.

He blushed a little bit,at this though secretly he loves,no HE LIVES for his brother's touches,ever since this 'camping trip' he noticed how matured Gumball could really be.

"Hmmm"-he hummed brushing his cheeks more to his brother's warm hand,fur brushing his cheek making him feel a little bit ticklish.

But he still love it nonetheless,he held his brothers hand with his pressing it deeply to his face,this feels so wrong,but again so right,Darwin thought.

He moved his brother's hand to his chest,like he was trying to make the hand feel his fast heartbeat.

But soon after it started once again.

Whimpering.

Whimpering.

Slight sobbing.

Crying.

"DONT TAKE MY DARWIN"

Screaming

Darwin looked to his brother,silently crying,he screamed the words Darwin felt like he longed for it,even though he never thought of it in the first place.

My Darwin,It kept on repeating on Darwin's head,echoing and echoing,as fast and loud as his heartbeat is.

But he shrugged them all,he hold Gumball's hand tightly embracing it in his body.

"PLS DONT TAKE HIM,TAKE ME INSTEAD"-Gumball screamed again but not as loud as earlier.

His face is sweaty once again,his facial reactions indicated that he was scared,no terrified.

Darwin was going crazy with his taughts,the fact that Gumball was really protective,he always taught that he cared only for himself,but those screams to him they were

Bliss

Pain

Butterflies

Acid.

He never taught he will hear Gumball say such protective words,the down side was,in his dreams-nightmares.

What is he dreaming about to scream such words about his brother.

Darwin let out a calm "shushhh" wiped his brothers tears with his thumb,and kissed him on the forehead.

The sobs

They weaken

"D-DARWIN?"-He asked in his sleep,but still screaming like he was surprised to see him.

"Yeah,its me,dont worry i am here,im fine"-he said to his sleeping brother,right now he really feels like he will be a good mom.

"D-DO-DONT....leave me here pls"-Gumball was crying once again,but this time,out of sadness,not scared not angry....Not Happy.

"I won't,I won't,i promise i will stay forever by your side,even if we die"-He was sincere,he will never let go of Gumball,like when they were kids where Darwin was never in sight without Gumball beside,on front,or in his back.

"Thank you"-the word let a tear on the surprised Darwin,such sweet word,it was his first time hearing his brother say that to him,and if he did,this has to be the most unforgettable one.

"Your welcome,Gumball"-he hold the cheeks of his brother,soft,then squished it.

The asleep Gumball gave a small chuckle before he went silent,then returned to the normal sleeping Gumball.

Darwin accidently squished his hand on Gumball's cheek harder,making Gumball wake up.

"Hmmm?"-He wondered half asleep,"What time is it?"-he said before yawning.

I looked at my watch,"1:00 pm Gumball"-Darwin replied.

He smiled delighted,to Darwin's view it was worth a thousand treasures.

He left the tent,stand up,looked up and did a t-pose,he took a deep breath then exhaled.

"Something wrong?"-Darwin asked,"No Darwin,its just that,i'm finally free"-the words were something Darwin did not expect.

"Free from what?"-Darwin asked."Come on,sit beside me i will tell you everything"-and Darwin did what he was told.

"Loops,Nightmare loops"-Gumball said,"What kind of Nightmare?and what is a loop?"-Darwin asked making Gumball chuckle,and Darwin knew his cheeks were slight pinkish.

"A loop is,where something is happening over and over again,Darwin"-He replied.

"And the nightmares,it was like this,it all started not so long ago"-He said looking to the sky full of shining beautiful lights.

He explained everything to Darwin,and i mean everything,How he overheard their conversations,How he planned this escape,How sorry he was to lye to Darwin,How Anais know all of this.

Rather Darwin was not so surprised,he was not the same dumb old Darwin who didnt know about what is happening is his world.

Rather he was concerned at Gumball,When he said ever since then he had feverish nightmares about Darwin being taken away,killed either by murder or accident,sold and how it always start at 12,and if his mind was really into it,even at times if he was just asleep.

"Darwin,you freed me from them"-Gumball said looking to the skies once again,"I couldn't thank you enough for that"-he chuckled wholeheartedly,which to Darwin really is too much.

"You dont need to"-a simple reply from Darwin but it was hiding feelings he don't deny he just know its wrong,even if it feels right.

"You went this far,for me"-he was looking at his fingers while fidgeting them.

"For you"-Gumball repeated it,"Anything for you Darwin"-he replied.

Anything for me,it was like a new info was added on Darwin's head,Anything for me,My Darwin,it was too much to handle he know soon that he will have to tell him,and tell her,he can't be a cheater,and he don't want to become one.

"Should we sleep now?"-Darwin asked yawning a little bit,"Yeah but i'm surprised you take all of this....ea..si...ly.

He stopped,seeing Darwin fell asleep on his shoulders,it was,nice and foreign to Gumball,but still,he felt Happy seeing that he can protect his brother,seeing him happy because of him,it was too much,he want to hug him,but he can't his asleep.

Gumball smiled resting his head on the tree they were seating.

Who needed a tent anyways,this is more,more nice.

Yowwwwwww another update,two updates in one day,i am sure on fire,should i extinguish it though,i feel like i can make 5 updates within a week with this motivation,and though it may look like it,no,im not rushing this book,its pretty obvious because of how i made darwin here hehe lol.

Yaoispecialist out,and who know i might come back again of coure with another update byeee