ᴛᴡᴏ

a blone haired boy was walking in a high tempo through the crowded streets. he tried to fit himself through small gaps the people made as they passed each other. exhausted, he escaped the filled area around the tube station and walke at a calmed street now. he sighed relieved. the boy was tired and hungry and hated loud, crowded places. not necessarily because he was scared of it, it was simply too loud and probably hot for him. the people were all pressed togehter and if there's an overweight, sweating man with some instant ramyun in his plastic bag beside you, it doesn't smell nice as well.

as soon as he thought he was free from the suffocating and sweating, loud and annoying crowd of mostly korean working citizen, he saw the next ball of human right in front of him. he groaned. "then, let's do this..." he muttered to himself and took his pace again.

you can count on me like one two there
i'll be there
and I know when I need it I can count on you like four three two
you'll be there
'cause that's what friends are supposed to do, oh yeah
whoa, whoa
oh, oh
yeah, yeah

still being digged in the huge crowd, he suddenly stopped walking after hearing a sweet voice. where did that voice come from, he asked himself. since he couldn't see, he jumped twice, trying to get an overview of the place he stood on. realizing that it had no use, he sighed and walked in a random direction. the day does have a good event ready for me, he thought smiling as he realized the voice actually got louder.

the blonde boy ended up in front of another boy, most likely his age. he sat on a stool, holding a guitar. his thin fingers were tightly gripped around the guitar and his other hand softly brushed the strings as if it's nothing. he looked mesmerizing. the boy didn't realize he was staring, until the singing boy smiled at him. he could feel the heat rising up in his face. 

as soon as the boy ended, he clapped and walked towards the talented young man. "you're good." the blonde one said. 

the singer chuckled shily. "it's just a hobby though." joshua admitted. 

"what will you sing next?" 

"photograph by ed sheeran." 

the blonde boy smiled to himself. "ahh, one of my favourite songs." he said, in a dreaming voice. "i hope you'll play it well." he added chuckling.

joshua chuckled along. "i practiced this song for a while now, i think i can put it on. plus, i'm aware of my skills." he answered confidently.

"then, give your best." he blonde haired smiled, stepping a bit back, but never got swallowed by the crowd again. instead, he still stood quite close to joshua, which made him confused. joshua took a deep breathe and started to play, after the intro ended, he wanted to start, but rapidly got interrupted by an unfamiliar voice.

it wasn't like he didn't know what happened, but he was still new to the situation. joshua turned around to see the blonde-haired stranger sing. he began to smile and continued to play the song. he himself remained quiet.

loving can hurt, loving can hurt sometimes
but it's the only thing that i know
when it gets hard, you know it can get hard sometimes
it is the only thing that makes us feel alivewe keep this love in a photograph
we made these memories for ourselves
where our eyes are never closing
hearts are never broken
and time's forever frozen stillso you can keep me inside the pocket of your ripped jeans
holding me closer 'til our eyes meet
you won't ever be alone, wait for me to come home

they finished their little duet after some time. people around them clapped euphoric and some threw some money into the american's guitar case. "you ineed played well." the blone suddenly chuckled. 

joshua looked up and smiled. "i was so overwhelmed when you started singign in the first place." he admitted as he closed his case.

"i didn't plan it as well... say, what's your name?" 

"jo-OH GOD, I'M TOO LATE FOR WORK!" joshua yelled and packed his stuff. without looking back at the blonde, now highly confused boy, he bolted to the café he worked in.

"you're too late for work. a whole 20 minutes." mingyu scolded.

 joshua, who still switched his clothes, panted. "got into traffic." he lied as he put on his apron. mingyu sighed as he saw joshua. his hair was a bit messy and his tie was loose. mingyu leaned forward and fixed the older's tie. despite he was younger than joshua, mingyu felt a kind of responsibility for the foreign boy.

after mingyu let the american leave to take some orders, latter came back with his notepad fully written. "cheesecake, cappuccino and vanilla ice cream for table 6, ice-coffee for table 10 and an americano for table 13." joshua told mignyu. 

"all right.", mingyu asnwered, making everything ready. 

as joshua was bringing all the dishes to their costumers, he noticed a familiar figure. he smiled to himself and went back behind the counter. "your wonwoo is back." joshua told the taller smirking.

"he is?!"mingyu panicked. like a lightning, he ran to his crush to take his order.

chuckling, joshua shook his head and started to clean some dishes. mingyu was such a huge chaotic at times. since joshua was alone, he thought. it was a strange habit, but he always started to think when he was alone. what he thought about? the blonde haired boy. joshua wanted to see him again so bad... wanted to hear his voice again... he looked like an angel, sounded like an angel and even his chuckle was angelic. joshua was almost too sure the stranger was sent from heaven.

"okay.. that's it. i'm done. so freaking done." mingyu said, sounding frustrated as he came back from his crush.

"language." joshua rolled his eyes, then he kneeled down beside mingyu, who sat down on a black stool. "so, from the beginning now, what happened?" the taller only haned joshua a small sheet of paper. the american unfolded it and smiled. "congrats." he cheered and patted mingyu's shoulder roughly. on the little sheet of paper was a number written down, highly likely wonwoo's.

since mingyu didn't answer, joshua gave him a concerned look. "yo, mingyu, are you okay? you look upset." the american found. 

then, mingyu smiled widely and stood up. "i got his number, can you believe it, josh? his number!" he laughed. "is this a dream, am i fully awake?" 

joshua only nodded and laughed at his friend's outburst of happiness. people in love, he thought. mingyu always talked about wonwoo, since day one, mingyu constantly whined into joshua's ear. he wanted to know his name, his age, his hobbies, if he studied, if yes, what he studied, where he studied, his favourite colour... joshua could tell, mingyu was really whipped for the black haired to which mingyu never spoke until yesterday.

then, joshua got quiet. if i didn't ran away, would that boy from today had given me his number as well, he asked himself. "JOSH, we have to work, i almost forgot!" mingyu yelled joshua back to reality. joshua nodded and continued his work. but that boy and all thoughts around him never left his head.

~1222 words