ғᴏᴜʀ

we don't talk anymore, we don't talk anymore
we don't talk anymore, like we used to do
we don't love anymore
what was all of it for?
oh, we don't talk anymore, like we used to do

i just heard you found the one you've been looking
you've been looking for
i wish i would have known that wasn't me
'cause even after all this time i still wonder
why i can't move on
just the way you did so easily

don't wanna know
what kind of dress you're wearing tonight
if he's holding onto you so tight
the way i did before
i overdosed
should've known your love was a game
now i can't get you out of my brain
oh, it's such a shame

that we don't talk anymore, we don't talk anymore
we don't talk anymore, like we used to do
we don't love anymore
what was all of it for?
oh, we don't talk anymore, like we used to do

their voices halled through the street. yes, their. because joshua and jeonghan met again. it's been a few days, but eventually, they did meet again. and hell, did joshua enjoy singing with the almost completely strange boy. they eventually finished their song and enjoyed the attention they gained from the clapping crowd in front of them. 

"you did a great job." jeonghan smiled as he closed his bottle of water from which he just took a sip. 

joshua smiled back in an instant. "you, too." he answered. 

jeonghan seemed to think for a moment. "wanna grab some bubble tea? it's on me and we surely deserve it after draining our voices due to singing in the cold." he winked and joshua let out a small laughter.

yet, he nodded after he put his guitar into its case. "sure, why not?" 

"one taro-bubble tea and.." jeonghan turned around to the american. 

"a classic one." latter whispered.

"and a classic one." 

joshua couldn't help but chuckle at jeonghan. after they payed, they looked around for a table near a window and eventually sat down as they found one. "okay." jeonghan began, gaining joshua's attention. "let's talk a bit."

"talk? about what?"

"how old are you, my friend?" jeonghan asked.

"oh, me? i'm 21. and you?" 

"just turned 22 two weeks ago." the, now figured out, older said.

joshua nodded." ah cool." he smiled. "congrats then."

"thanks! and do you study?" 

again, joshua nodded. "english literature, and you?" 

at this time, their orders arrived, joshua thanked the kind cashier, but jeonghan only continued talking. "english literature? why's that?" he whined. jeonghan had never been the biggest fan of english, he had always been bad at it. "i'm an acting student." 

"acting? as in tv-actor?" joshua asked, actually suprised by the older's answer, to which jeonghan nodded. "that's impressive." he said, taking a sip from his milk tea. jeonghan was glaring at him for some reason, which made joshua shift around in his seat. "is... there something in my face?" he asked, insecurity lacing his voice.

jeonghan shook his head, smiling. "no, but... it does taste well, doesn't it?" he asked, his smile becoming a smirk.

joshua nodded rapidly. "it's amazing!"

"can i try?"

"don't you know how classic bubble tea tastes like?" the american frowned. 

"well, i do. but i've never tried it in this shop." jeonghan admitted, shily.