ғɪᴠᴇ

"no i didn't!" joshua yelled. 

"of course you did!" mingyu yelled back. "you stared at him like all the time!" he added. 

joshua still denied it "you saw it wrong. i listened to his voice. and i had work. i didn't even have the time to stare!"  the american defended himself. 

"ueah yeah, tell that yourself until you believe in it." mingyu groaned. 

the older sighed shighed. "maybe i stared... but it was not my intention! his voice is just too angelic!" mingyu started smirking. "don't you dare to think like that, i'm not crushing on him." joshua whined. 

"of course you do." mingyu spoke. with another sigh, joshua continued his track home, telling mingyu to hurry a bit more as he was a good bit behind him.

"jun-hyung! vernon! news! joshua-hyung has a crush!" mingyu yelled through the appartment.

"stop yelling lies around!" the older groaned, in hopethat the two others were intelligent enough to not believe what mingyu thought he knew.

 "what?! who?!" vernon shouted.so much about it, joshua thought with an eyeroll as he closed the door behind himself. 

"no one." he said shrugging, as vernon looked at him, expectation glaring in his eyes. honestly, he looked a bit disappointed, but joshua couldn't do much about it except for rolling his eyes once again. "there is really no one!"

"of course! yoon jeonghan! the boy that sang at the café today." mingyu exposed.

"uhh, a singer?" jun smirked.

"he is not my crush, just a good singer, ok?" the oldest complained. 

"his angelic voice sounds so beautiful, maybe i stared a bit. that were your words, hong jisoo." mingyu mocked the older's voice with a fat smirk on his face. 

"you did what?" jun asked with wide eyes.

"okay okay, i stared and i love his voice but i have no crush on him, to make this clear." joshua made this statement and went in his room. with a sigh, he layed down on his bed and unlocked his phone. 

jeonghan

heyy, it's me
how ya doin? :D

i'm fine, and u?

me too

uhh
i have a question to you

yeah?

you wanna drink a coffee with me this weekend?
like, you don't have to and i am actually not sure if you even wanna hang out with me

of course~

just tell me when and where

really? nice!
uhh saturday, 3:00 pm in this café

[adress of the café]

joshua was really excited about saturday. when he went into the kitchen for dinner, he saw vernon watiching tv and jun and mingyu in the kitchen, mingyu trying to put the food on the table, while jun talked to him without an end, in chinese. the american  just sat down lauging slightly. "wen junhui! i don't understand a word! so please, stop it!" mingyu said a bit loud and jun stopped talking.