sɪx

jeonghan

AYE JOSHUJI

yes? o.O

are you free this weekend? :D

ofc

...

do you have any idea? :c

kidding?

u asked me and now u don't even have an idea? xD

let me :c

so u have any idea?

uhhh let's go to the ice rink

but i can't do ice skating :0

not my problem xD
i can help you, if you want

would you *^*

ofc xD

so, when are you free?

Sunday? 6:00 pm?

uhhh in the evening o3o so romantic

uhhh

yes?

nothing
cu then

byee :D

joshua couldn't explain himself why, but he got excited after texting with jeonghan. he really enjoyed meeting up with the other and talking to him and having to meet him again made the american feel giddy inside. and the fact that it was thursday made joshua just more excited.

as he looked at the clock, his heart almost stopped. "OH FUCK, I'M LATE!" he ecxlaimed and grabbed his stuff. why did mingyu not tell him? as he changed into presentable stuff, he tried to not stumble over his own feet and in the end, he got to go within five minutes.

as he arrived ar work, he saw mingyu and wonwoo talking together. it casted a little smile on his lips. "seems like they clicked." joshua spoke to himself while he tied his apron behind his back.

time passed by and while joshua had the feeling he was the only one actively working, mingyu seemed to be on cloud nine. after a while, mingyu came back, a bright smile on bis lips. "he is so nice and adorable and the books he reads are actually interesting and oh my god, have you seen him in glasses?! and the way curls just lookbso good on him! is he an angel? a god maybe?" the taller rambled, probably forgetting to breathe.

joshua just laughed at the younger. "enough now, i know you're crazy over him, but we've got work to do."

mingyu whined in frustration. "but he's so amazing!"

"i got it!" the american laughed yet again. and despite mingyu got back to work, he wouldn't shut up about the black haired bookworm that spent his whole afternoon in the café.

joshua was sure his pulse was at 180. it was sunday, 5:50 pm and he was waiting for jeonghan in front of the ice rink. the last few days had passed so slowly, joshua thought time stopped for a moment to prevemt him from meeting the blonde. but there he finally stood, in coat and black boots. "i should've worn a thicker jacket..." he mumbled to himself. it was already december and joshua had to admit, he underestimated korea's winter yet again. he did every year. "where is he? i'm freezing!" joshua whined quietly.