Chapter 10 Snow Troubles

Character List:

Lion Guard: Kion: Y/N, Ono, Bunga, Fuli, Beshte, Makini, Anga

Villains: Makucha

Villain Groups: {Makucha's Leopards}

"Is that too much to ask?" The mother snow monkey asked Kion, Y/N, and Fuli. "I think we can do that, right?" Kion replied looking at Fuli and Y/N. Fuli looks at Y/N then Kion, "I guess" Fuli answered unsurely. Beshte smiled, "Well it is our job to help out other animals" Beshte added. Kion smiled, "Okay....then let's get going" Kion was saying, "WAIT! one more thing No trees" The mother added interrupting Kion. Ono looked confused, "I thought Snow Monkeys love trees" Ono insisted. The mother looked at Ono, "Not us...trees can be home for...Giant Birds" The mother whispered hiding from Anga. 

Kion looked at Anga, "Anga, show the monkeys how nice a large bird can be" Kion insisted. "How?" Anga questioned, Kion smiled "See if you can find a place with everything they need...the closer the better" Kion suggested. "Okay" Anga replied shifting her eyes at the monkeys, they backed up and shivered with fear. Anga flaps her wings and flies up to start looking.

After seeing that Anga flew back landing near Kion, Fuli, and Y/N

After seeing that Anga flew back landing near Kion, Fuli, and Y/N. "The springs not far but it's in the wrong direction for us... and it's got trees" Anga reported.  Kio looked at the monkeys then back at Anga, "I'm sure It'll be fine" Kion answered. Fuli looked unsure, "Fine?.... Kion it's out of our way and it's got trees" Fuli explained. "So?" Kion questioned, "You hear Ono most snow monkeys love trees" Kion supported. But when Kion said that he stopped and grunted and rubbed his eye.

"Kion" Y/N called softly, "What?" Kion questioned putting his paw down

"Kion" Y/N called softly, "What?" Kion questioned putting his paw down. Y/N ears went down, "Kion your scar's bugging you, and you don't make the best decisions when it's bugging you, we need to find you some Tuliza" Y/N Insited concerned and worried. Kion looked at Y/N with a stern look, "I'll be fine, Follow Anga everyone" Kion ordered. Kion turned as they followed Anga to take the snow monkeys to their new home. Y/N and Fuli exchange looks before following, the kids looked scared, "Do we have to follow the giant eagle?" The kids asked. Makini walked over, "Don't worry she's really nice and she's all the way up there" Makini reassured. Anga flew to the hot spring and everyone followed,  "We're here" Anga called.

Kion looked at the snow monkeys, "Okay snow monkeys, welcome to your new home" Kiona announced before the monkeys ran past Kion jumping into the hot spring. The monkeys were admiring the food and how big the hot spring was, "This is great but there are lots of trees" The Mother advised.  Kion looked at Y/N worried, "Yeah but they're not that close to the hot spring" Kion explained.  "True" The mother answered as they all went swimming in the hot spring.

"See, the snow monkeys are happy" Kion insisted to Fuli and Y/N, "I guess" Fuli replied. "As long as they don't see any.." "GIANT BIRDS" The snow monkeys yelled. The Lion Guard looked up and was surprised by what they were saying. 

"They're attacking the Monkeys" Fuli called as the Lion Guard ran to attack and defend the monkeys

"They're attacking the Monkeys" Fuli called as the Lion Guard ran to attack and defend the monkeys.  Kion, Fuli, and Y/N leaped up to knock the birds down but missed, "These birds are everywhere" Fuli grunted. Ono listened and thought something was off, "There's something strange about these birds" Ono stated. Anga flew and whacked on back, "Yeah they are not birds" Anga explained.  Bunga was confused but he leaped into the sky and grabbing the bird.  Bunga landed and was shock holding a furry creature. "Woah! Hey, you're all furry" Bunga called, "Yeah, so what," The creature said. "Wait a tic, he's a flying squirrel" Ono explained. "Not a bird" Anga added, "I know I'm not a bird" The squirrel replied.

Kion looked at the squirrel upset, "So why are you attacking the snow Monkeys" Kion asked. "Attack?" The squirrel questioned, "Oh no we're just greeting the new neighbours" The squirrel explained.  "BACK TO THE TREES BOYS YOU'RE SCARING THE NEIGHBOURS!" The squirrel called. The squirrels stopped and left and Bunga let go of the squirrels as they ran away heading for the trees.  Kion smiled walking back to the hot spring, "Snow Monkeys you can relax  they weren't birds.....they were..." Kion was trying to say before noticing they were gone.

"Where did they go," Beshte asked,  "Maybe in the water" Bunga replied jumping into the hot spring.  Bunga pops out, "Nope! nobody here but us honey badgers" Bunga added.  "Ah so warm, jump in every.." Bunga was saying swimming and relaxing. Kion looked angry, "BUNGA! WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS WE HAVE TO FIND THE SNOW MONKEYS NOW!" Kion growled at Bunga angerly.  Fuli, Makini, and Y/N all looked at each other worried when they saw Kion's reaction

To Be Continued.....

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR MORE I'LL TRY MY BEST TO POST ONE CHAPTER UPDATE A DAY. PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT/SUGGESTION THAT CAN HELP FOR FUTURE CHAPTERS.