Chapter 11 Finding The Snow Monkey's

Character List:

Lion Guard: Kion: Y/N, Ono, Bunga, Fuli, Beshte, Makini, Anga

Villains: Makucha

Villain Groups: {Makucha's Leopards}

"Sure thing Kion" Bunga answered getting out of the hot spring after Kion loses his cool. Fuli looked on the ground for tracks, "I don't see any footprints" Fuli insisted. Kion looed at Anga, "Anga Maybe you can spot them from the sky" Kion explained. "YUP!" Anga answers flying up looking for the snow monkeys. As Anga is looking she sees the four snow monkeys running, "Found them they're right over...." Anga tried explaining before the snow monkeys disappeared. When Anga saw them gone she flew back to the Lion Guard, "I lost 'em, they diseapered" Anga reported confused. Kion walks forward to look at Anga, "Then we'll find them" Kion answered. But, when Kion said that Kion grunted in pain and rubbed his eye again. Fuli was surprised and she looked at Y/N who looked verry worried for Kion.

When Kion as done he looked up at the Lion Guard, "Ono stay with Makini, everyone else spread out and look for those monkeys" Kion ordered. "Okay Kion" Beshte answered, "Got It" Bunga replied. As Bunga, Beshte, and Fuli spread out Y/N followed Kion, "Kion, maybe we should stick together, snow monkeys don't just disappear it could be dangerous" Y/N suggested walking beside Kion. Kion looked back at Y/N, "We're the Lion Guard, Y/N we can handle danger" Kion replied. "Sure, when we think first, but Kion your scar has been bugging you all-day and without Tuliza you have trouble thinking clearly" Y/N explained to Kion. Kion stopped and looked at Y/N, "I'm Fine Y/N....I'm the leader of the Lion Guard, Not You!.....and I know what I'm doing" Kion explained to Y/N raising his one and giving her a stern look.

"Do you?" Y/N questioned before Kion said anything else Bunga called for them and they followed. As the Lion Guard looked in the distance Bunga fell into the snow and disappeared, "BUNGA!" They called running over. In the holde Bunga called out, "Good news everyone I found the monkeys they were hiding in the snow" Bunga yelled. The mother peaked her head out, "We're not hiding we fell in too" The mother explained. Kion turned his head to look at the Lion Guard.

"Everyone, this way" Kion called

"Everyone, this way" Kion called. everyone ran and followed Kion as they all stopped in front of the hole. Beshte stood near the hold and it started to crack, "Beshte get back" Fuli insisted quickly and Beshte backed up quickly as the snow fell in. Ono looked at the hold, "Must be a tree well, loose snow under a tree that you can fall into" Ono explained. "How do we help them?" Anga asked Ono looked at Anga, "It will be hard because if they move it could be harder for them to get out" Ono explained. Makini gasped, "They can't move at all....someone should tell them" Makini suggested. "Bunga...Snow Monkeys... Ono says don't move around" Makini called, Bunga looks around, "Did she say move around?" Bunga asked the monkeys.

As Bunga said that they all moved and the ground shook and they fell deeper, "Bunga...Monkeys you okay?" Kion asked hearing that. Bunga gets up, "Yeah we're okay" Bunga answered. "Better in fact" The mother answered as the monkeys were on top of Bunga. Anga and the Lion Guard look at Kion, "So if we can't get close to them" Anga started, "And they can't climb out"Makini added, "How are we gonna get them out?" Beshte asked finsishing up. Fuli and Y/N looked at Kion and before Kion said anything he grunted and rubbed his eye again.

  Fuli and Y/N looked at Kion and before Kion said anything he grunted and rubbed his eye again

"I... I don't know" Kion replied feeling dizzy, Kion looked at Y/N. "Y/N what do you think we should do" Kion asked. Y/N looks back confised, "Me? It's not up to me... you're the leader of the lion guard and you know what you're doing " Y/N recalled. "Not today, I don't, you were right I can't think clearly when my scar is bugging me...I can't trust myself right now but I know I can trust you" Kion explained. Y/N looked at Fuli, "Fuli should be in charge when Kion cannot, "Y/N you sure" Fuli asked. "I haven't been with the Lion Guardmuch but you have and if anyone knows what to do it would be you" Y/N insisted.

Fuli thought for a second and looked at Ono, "Ono you could fly over and pull them out, right" Fuli asked. "Theoretically yes but I can't lift them" Ono answered, "Yeah but Anga could" Fuli revealed. Anga backed up hearing Fuli answer, "Me? no way" Anga denied. "It's the only way, just fly down the hole and pull them all out" Fuli advised, "Sounds like a plan" Kion supported. Ono flew down beside Anga, "But don't touch the walls and don't let them move" Ono explained. "Don't let them move those monkeys panic like Zebras every time they see me" Anga explained to Ono. "Just make them believe your their friend" Beshte reassured. "I found them a new home what more do I need to do" Anga asked. "Well, maybe a smiled would do" Behste explained. "Fine, how's this" Anga asked.

 "Fine, how's this" Anga asked

"It's...great" Beshte answered, "Okay I'll do it" Anga replied. The snow monkeys and Bunga looked up seeing Anga smiling a little. The snow monkeys gasped in fear, "Hey Anga what's up" Bunga replied.

SHOULD I MAKE THESE CHAPTERS LONGER THAN 1000 WORDS LET ME KNOW

To Be Continued.....

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR MORE I'LL TRY MY BEST TO POST ONE CHAPTER UPDATE A DAY. PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT/SUGGESTION THAT CAN HELP FOR FUTURE CHAPTERS.