Chapter 28 Finding Makini's Staff

Character List:

Lion Guard: Kion: Y/N, Ono, Bunga, Fuli, Beshte, Makini, Anga

Villains: Makucha, Chuluun, Ora, Mama Binturong

Villain Groups: {Makucha and his Leopards} {Chuluun} {Ora and his Komodo Dragons} {Mama Binturong and her Porcupines}

Other Animals: Snow Monkeys, Domog, Red Pandas, Mongooses, Lumba-Lumba, Azaad, Flamingoes, Civet, Monkey, Mongoose, Deer Mouse

Anga flew and looked in the trees, "Maybe this guy can help us" Anga suggested. The Lion Guard looks up and sees the monkey from earlier, "Hey there Mr. Gibbon" Beshte greeted. He frowned when he saw them again, "Oh, Uh, hello, again" Mr. Gibbon greeted nervously. Y/N walked forward and looked at the monkey, "Our friend Makini lost her staff and we wanted to know if you have seen it " Y/N asked. "A staff? what's that?" Mr. Gibbon questioned, "It's a stick with a couple of gourds hanging on it" Fuli added explaining.

"Why would someone hang gourds on a stick?" Mr. Gibbon asked confused. Bunga stepped forward, "That's where we keep our Tuliza" Bunga added answering his question.  "TULIZA!!!" Mr. Gibbon yelled climbing up the tree yelling. "Bunga" Fuli and Y/N sighed in disappointment. Bunga turned and looked at them, "Don't worry, I got this" Bunga reassured jumping up the tree. "Hey Gibbon I didn't mean to say Tuliza" Bunga assured but Mr. Gibbon kept climbing. "It's not about the Tuliza" Bunga called, Mr. Gibbons shook his head saying no and trying to get away.

Bunga landed on a branch in front of Gibbon, "Forget I said Tuliza" Bunga advised.  Mr. Gibbon yelled and climbed more trying to leave. "BUNGA!" Fuli called from below, Bunga looked down and saw everyone looking at him. "STOP SAYING TULIZA!!!" The entire Lion Guard shouted at Bunga.  Bunga tried to whisper, "Guys, you're not supposed to say Tuliza, remember?" Bunga stated. "Oops, I said Tuliza.....Oops, I said it again" Bunga told himself. Y/N and Fuli sighed as everyone looked down in disappointment.

 Y/N and Fuli sighed as everyone looked down in disappointment

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" Mr. Gibbon begged to back away, Bunga approached carefully. "Forget the other thing I said we're just looking for the stick" Bunga reassured.  Anga flew up hovering behind Mr. Gibbon, he turned around and screamed. "We just want to talk" Anga explained calmly. Mr. Gibbon sat down on the branch, "Fine you got me, but I don't know anything about anything but if you want answers you should talk to the mongoose" Mr. Gibbons explained.

...

The Lion Guard got to a stump and stopped, "He said the mongoose lives here" Anga explained. Out of the log, someone comes out.

 Out of the log, someone comes out