Chapter 29 Losing Control

Character List:

Lion Guard: Kion: Y/N, Ono, Bunga, Fuli, Beshte, Makini, Anga

Villains: Makucha, Chuluun, Ora, Mama Binturong

Villain Groups: {Makucha and his Leopards} {Chuluun} {Ora and his Komodo Dragons} {Mama Binturong and her Porcupines}

Other Animals: Snow Monkeys, Domog, Red Pandas, Mongooses, Lumba-Lumba, Azaad, Flamingoes, Civet, Monkey, Mongoose, Deer Mouse, 

After getting Makini's staff back from Mama Binturong the Guard continue their way to the Tree of Life and they are all running. "Come on, everybody keep going!" Kion called leading the way, "Kion sure is in a hurry this morning" Beshte told Ono who flew beside Beshte. "Well, we are getting pretty close to the Tree of Life" Ono explained. Fuli smiled, "Yep, and I don't mind moving fast for a change, right Y/N" Fuli added and asked. Y/N ran beside Fuli looking better, "Fuli is right it wouldn't hurt to go fast" Y/N sighed but she glanced at her mark and then looked up again and continued to run.

Makini was panting, "Are we gonna run the whole way?" Makini asked. Bunga smiled, "Yeah, great Idea" Bunga acknowledged starting to jump on rocks and swing on branches to get to Kion. Bunga landed beside Kion and they ran together, "Hey Kion, race you to the Tree of Life" Bunga challenged.  Kion smiled, "Sure, just don't get in my way," Kion told Bunga as they started racing. "Me never," Bunga said. As they ran Bunga tripped on a branch and bumped into Kion causing them to roll and land near a pond. 

Kion growled for a moment, "Oops" Bunga said, Kion shook his head and looked at Bunga, "Bunga" Kion joked smiling

The Lion Guard caught up and smiled seeing the pond, "Perfect place for a break" Beshte suggested. Anga and Ono landed and started drinking from the pond. Everyone except Kion, Fuli, Y/N, Anga, and Ono jumped into the water. "Guys, who said anything about a break?" Kion questioned. Fuli went to Kion, "Kion, they could probably use a rest" Fuli suggested.  Kion looked at Fuli, "We can rest when we get to the Tree of Life, we're so close now" Kion stated raising his tone a little. Kion grunted and rubbed his eye, Y/N noticed and called for Makini.