Chapter 13 Bamboo Forest

Character List:

Lion Guard: Kion: Y/N, Ono, Bunga, Fuli, Beshte, Makini, Anga

Villains: Makucha

Villain Groups: {Makucha's Leopards}

Other Animals: Snow Monkeys

It was night time and everyone was asleep, the Lion Guard set up a little camp for them in the snow and had a small fire. Fuli opened her eyes and looked around she saw Makini, Bunga, sleeping on logs of wood while Ono slept on Beshte. Anga slept on a branch above them and Fuli noticed Kion sleeping on a rock but Y/N wasn't there. Fuli got up and decided to look for Y/N, as Fuli looked she saw Y/N sitting near the ledge of the cliff watching the view. "Hey Y/N" Fuli called quitely. Y/N turned her head hearing her name and saw Fuli and smiled, "Hey Fuli" Y/N replied looking at Fuli then looking back at the view. Fuli sat beside Y/N noticing she look like something as bothering her, "Why are you out here alone" Fuli asked, "Just been thinking" Y/N answered. "About Kion" Fuli added looking at Y/N, Y/N looked at Fuli and smiled, "Yeah" Y/N admitted. Fuli put her paw on Y/N shoulder, "Whatever it is remember youre not alone" Fuli reassured. Y/N smiled, "Thanks Fuli" Y/N thanked.

As both Fuli and Y/N smiled they noticed the sun was rising, "Isn't that sunrise beautiful" Y/N admired. Fuli smiled, "It sure is, it's also a great symbol" Fuli added. "Really?" Y/N questioned, Fuli continued to look at Y/N, "Of course, whenever it's dark darkness is around but a sunrise reminds us there is always light" Fuli explained. Y/N smiled, "Always look for the light" Y/N recalled smiling. "Exactly, Kion may not be himself but he tries and we should help him and look for the postitive" Fuli advised. "Thanks Again Fuli, we should head back" Y/N advised. Y/N and Fuli got up and walked back together to the campsite to see the others and continue their journey.

Y/N and Fuli ran back and saw the fire was out and everyone was awake, Fuli ran to check on everyone as Y/N ran to Kion. "Morning Kion" Y/N smiled nuzzling Kion, Kion almost fell back not ready but he embraced Y/N and nuzzled back. "Good morning Y/N" Kion replied nuzzling back, after they nuzzled Kion smiled and looked at the Lion Guard, "Alright everyone let's go" Kion ordered. Everyone got up and followed Kion as they continued on their journey to the tree of life. After walking in the snow for a bit everyone was scattered playing in the snow on the way and Kion as walking up the mountain looking.

 After walking in the snow for a bit everyone was scattered playing in the snow on the way and Kion as walking up the mountain looking

When Kion looked to his left a snowball hit his face and he smiled, "Ha!" Bunga laughed emerging out of cover.  But a snowball fell from above and hit Bunga, "Yow!" Bunga said getting hit in the head by the snowball. "Ha yourself," Kion told Bunga leaping away, "Watch out!" Anga called. Bunga looked up and Anga dropped a big snowball on Bunga.

When it hit Bunga Anga flew away, Bunga wiped it off and watched Anga fly away, "Anga! No fair!" Bunga called running to catch up

When it hit Bunga Anga flew away, Bunga wiped it off and watched Anga fly away, "Anga! No fair!" Bunga called running to catch up. The entire Lion Guard ran in the snow playing, Y/N chased Kion, Fuli chased Makini, Ono held on as Beshte ran, Anga flew above, and Bunga ran to catch up. As Makini ran ahead Fuli slowed down beside Bunga, "What' wrong Bunga? Snow slowing you down" Fuli teased smiling.  "No way" Bunga answered running ahead when Bunga ran he bumped into Kion and fell back. The Lion Guard caught up and they all looked up with Kion, "Poa" Beshte exclaimed. "What is it?" Ono asked confused, 

Sorry I know I said they be longer but I have homework and need to study

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR MORERY MY BEST TO POST ONE CHAPTER UPDATE A DAY. PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT/SUGGESTION THAT CAN HELP FOR FUTURE CHAPTERS.