Chapter 17 Beyond The Bamboo

Character List:

Lion Guard: Kion: Y/N, Ono, Bunga, Fuli, Beshte, Makini, Anga

Villains: Makucha

Villain Groups: {Makucha and his Leopards} {Chuluun}

Other Animals: Snow Monkeys, Domog, Red Panda's

Chuluun started laughing, "You The Chosen One you can't be serious" Chuluun joked. Bunga walks forward and looks at Chuluun confidently, "Are you really a ghost?" Bunga asked. Chuluun looked at Bunga confused, "CHOSEN ONE!" Bunga yelled running at Chuluun turning so his back is facing her and Bunga bends down and farts in her face as big gas cloud forms. Chuluun starts to cough and back up, "What is that?" Chuluun asked contiuing to cough.  But as Chuluun backed up her paw slipped backwards as she reached the end of the ledge and fell back off the cliff. As Chuluun was falling she screamed as she was heading near the bottom into the snow.

As Chuluun fell Bunga stood up and flexed as he called his title, "CHOSEN ONE!" Bunga cheered

As Chuluun fell Bunga stood up and flexed as he called his title, "CHOSEN ONE!" Bunga cheered.  As Bunga's gas cloud was still in the air all the Red Panda's started coughing too. But as the cloud cleared all the Red Pandas cheered and ran to Bunga chanting.  They all lifted Bunga and threw him in the air and they all cheered, "Sonnesen Khun! Sonnesen Khun!" They cheered. The Red Pandas carried Bunga all the way down the hill as Domog walked standing beside Kion.  Domog bows, "The Chosen One Legend has been fulfilled even though it was a lot stinker than I expected" Domog commented. The Lion Guard smiled and laughed a little but Kion grunted and rubbed his eye feeling pain. Y/N quickly went to Kion and nuzzled him, Fuli nudged Makini and Makini took out Tuliza and gave it to Kion. After Kion chewed and swallowed he could think a bit better, "Thanks everyone" Kion thanked. Everyone smiled and supported Kion and they all walked with Domog to catch up with the others.

 Everyone smiled and supported Kion and they all walked with Domog to catch up with the others

The Red Pandas continued to chant and carry Bunga and they finally put Bunga down.  Bunga looks at them, "So what's next for the chosen one" Bunga asked. As Bunga said that Domog coughed, "Um, well... next the chosen one... shall continue on his way" Domog explained. The Lion Guard smiled standing behind the Red Pandas.  "Okay..." Bunga sighed, Domog looked at Bunga and smiled, "But... you've left us with something I didnt foresee the knowledge that although we Red Pandas prefer to be alone we can come together when we must if we are ever in trouble again" Domog acknowledge bowing to Bunga with the other Red Pandas. "Oh Look here everyone" Makini called, when Makini called everyone looked over to where Makini was.