Chapter two ✔️

ZOYA'S POV

"Qubool hai, Qubool hai, Qubool hai"

I said I accept three times and now I'm the wife of the man who is sitting right infront of me. I can't change the fact that I'm married now. But how will I face my family. What will I tell my dad when he asks me who I married without his permission.

My hands are really cold due to the nervousness. He's approaching me with a smirk on his face. I lowered my gaze as he stood infront of me. "Mrs. Zoya Ahad Khan" he said huskily.

I slowly looked up into his eyes and a chill ran down my spine. I shivered when he said my name. There was this Unknown feeling that arose in me.

"We are going to meet your family and then we are leaving to England" he said and left. England! What is going on and why is he just ordering me?

Because you are being stupid and not opening your mouth and protesting my subconscious scolded me.

I followed him and sat in the passenger seat with a racing heart. "Seatbelt" he exclaimed. I quickly did the seatbelt and he started to move toward my parents house. I was trying to calm my self that I didn't even realize we reached my parents home.

AHAD'S POV

I saw her quietly reciting some stuff so I guessed she was trying to calm herself. I drove into her parents home and we got of the car.
I intertwined our fingers and she gave me a what-are-you-doing look. I ignored her and pressed the bell. I was greeted by my father in law. I could've sense the tension in the atmosphere and also the burning anger of her dad.

He approached Zoya and slapped her tightly. I instantly came and dragged her to my chest. "Is this what I taught you? To marry someone that your dad never chose for you? Where did all your morals and teachings go HUH? This is all your mothers fault. If she would have taught you properly I would never have to face this shame." He shouted at her.

She lowered her gaze with tears profusely coming from her eyes. I went towards her father with her hand in mine and said " I'm sorry sir, you have no right to slap whom you just slapped! The girl infront of you carries my surname and is my wife. MRS ZOYA AHAD KHAN" She looked at me with tears in her eyes. Her father came up to her saying "You are no longer my daughter. My daughter is dead for me. You are no one to me." He proclaimed.

Zoya hugged her dad "Abu please give me a chance to explain myself"

He the said "GET OUT" I held Zoya's hand and we headed out of her home. I started to drive towards the airport as we were heading to my home town. Throughout the ride she never said anything nor did she look at me.

That was some sick drama!

A FEW HOURS LATER

We reached the airport and I called my P.A. We walked towards my private plane and entered. All the way through Zoya didn't utter a word. I figured she would be hungry so I offered her but she denied. I showed her a room in the plane where she could change and freshen up.

I came out to the front and asked the air hostess for a glass of water. I gulped down the water and laid down pressing my head. Today was a long day. I heard the door shut so I sat up and saw Zoya coming out of the room. She looked very beautiful in that long sleeved blue top with black jeans and a black hijab. I asked her to sit and told the host to bring some food for her.

She looked at me and then averted her gaze. She ate a little food and then I tried to make conversation with her.

" I'm Ahad as you already know, I live in England as we will be living there. I've three sisters and one brother which you will meet when we reach." She said ok and then looked around.

I asked her if she would like to say anything and tears filled her eyes "Why would I have to introduce my self when you know everything about me? When you forced this marriage upon me why should I have something to say. My father left me because of you, he classed me as dead and you have the guts to ask me to say something. I left my family without giving an explanation and you want me to say something, I HATE YOU MR AHAD KHAN" she said with tears running down her eyes. I looked down as I did feel guilty but she doesn't know the truth. When she knows the truth I'm sure she will forgive me.

I tried to go closer to her but she prevented me from doing so. I sat back on my seat quietly enduring the rest of the journey.

EIGHT HOURS LATER
We reached England and came out of the plane. As we came out of the plane my driver was already waiting for us. I walked towards my car and we sat down. Soon we reached my home and I led her the way.

ZOYA'S POV
He sent me to a room and I started to freshen up. My dad's words weren't leaving me and my mothers's tearful eyes were killing me from inside. I freshend up and left the room. As I got out of the room I saw Ahad laying down pressing his head. I went forward and sat down. He started the conversation and I just sat there looking at him. I burst into tears and spilled out what was in my heart. I saw a glimpse of hurt in his eyes but it vanished quickly.

We reached England and now I assumed we were heading towards his home. We reached his home and the house looked amazing from outside. From looking at the house I assumed he was really rich. He asked me to come and we walked towards the front door. As we walked towards the front door we were greeted by this young lady who greeted me saying "welcome Bhabhi(sister in law)" it looked like she was his younger sister. She was really beautiful but didn't have the blue eyes like Ahad. Behind her they were two other beautiful ladies and three men.

She dragged me in the house and I was astonished looking at the design of this beautiful house. I greeted his two other sisters and his brother and brother in laws. His little sister made me sit in the living room and everyone else joined us.

Ahana his little sister asked me if I wanted anything but I kindly denied. Everyone looked so happy at the arrival of me but I was still grieved. I missed my siblings and parents. I quietly sat down and listened to the talks of Ahana. "Ahana that is enough to for today, let bhabhi sleep" his elder sister Saima reported.

His other sister Shaheen took me to his room and wished me good night. As I walked forward into his room I bumped into his chest. I almost fell but he held me tightly on my waist. I glared at him and asked him to leave me. He held me even tighter. "Don't worry you will be happy with my family. They won't let any tears come into your eyes." He said. He then let me go and I fell onto the bed into a deep slumber.

----------------------------------------------
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Please forgive me if they are any mistakes I'll try my best to rectify them.
Please do vote and comment.