Chapter thirty-two

ZOYA'S POV

I sat on Ahad and whispered I love You in his ears. He shivered and held me closer to him by my waist.

I looked into his eyes and smiled. We have reached so far. I never imagined how my life would become. But I'm liking this. Once I have Ahad with me and my little Maahi I have no worries.

But still I wish I could share this news with my parents. My siblings! I really miss them but I never show it. I don't want my family(in-laws) to think I'm not happy or satisfied with them.

I really do love all of them. Now they all are a part of me. I can't imagine a day without them.

"What are you thinking?" Ahad asked caressing my hairs. I snapped out of my thoughts and joined my forehead with his.

We pulled apart and I pecked his lips. I wrapped my hand around his neck and looked at him.

"You have dark circles Mr Khan!" I said looking at him and rubbing my thumb pad under is eyes.

"You don't take care of me!" He said. Here we go! Typical Ahad Khan here!

"Oh really!" I said smirking. I knew he was joking so decided to pull his leg.

"What will I do without you" He said and pulled me in for a bone crushing hug.

"What will you do? You will have fun! No one to tell you put your shoes properly! No one to fight with you! No one to over rule your orders! No one to tell you eat on time! No one forcing you to do stuff!" I said teasing him.

He nodded his head as I was telling him.

"What will I do without you meant how will I survive! I always need you for everything! For the littlest of little things I need you" He said with his left hand on my cheek. I smiled

"Zoya!" He called after a while of silence. I looked at him indicating him to carry on.

"It's been four months since our princess came in our lives! Somewhere or the other I know you want to share this news with your parents. Don't you want to see them?" Ahad said looking into my eyes. I was happy to know he thinks and considers me.

But no! They never contacted me! They never asked anyone where I was how I was! Though I miss them and tried every single possible way to talk to them they always rejected me.

"I'm happy with my family Ahad!" I said and kissed him so the topic ends there.

We broke apart from the kiss and Ahad lifted me bridal style and brought me to the bed. He made me lay down and hovered over me.

I rest my hand on his cheek and stared at him. He kissed my forehead and then my closed eyes.

He came down and snuggled into my neck and bit there causing me to hiss. I held his hair into my hands and brought him up to my lips.

Desire and love was blooming in his eyes. I also wanted him as much as he wanted me. We kissed with both of us fighting for dominance. He sucked my upper lip while I sucked his lower lip.

His hands went from my face to his shirt that I was wearing. He started to open the buttons when

Knock!knock!

Ahad got irritated but I nodded my head telling him to calm down. He got off me and went to the door.

He opened the door and there was my baby crying in Ahana's hand. Ahad immediately took her from Ahna's hands and when she came into her dad's hands Ms Maahiya Ahad stopped crying.

"I'm sorry bhai! I tried my best to make her stop crying but she wasn't stopping" Ahana told Ahad with a sad look.

"It's ok! You go and sleep" Ahad told her and she went to her room. Ahad closed the door and came towards me.

"Come my baby!" I said looking at Maahi but she being my daughter always wants Ahad.

"She loves me more! Right my princess" Ahad said lifting her in his arms.

"You know papa can't bear to see a single tear in your eyes! Then why you crying" Ahad talked to her.

She smiled as if she understood what Ahad told her. I smiled looking at my life lines.

"Ahad she must be hungry! Let me feed her" I said and extended my hands for her. She gladly came into my arms and I rubbed my nose softly on her little tummy.

I adjusted my clothes and attached her to me. Ahad came and sat on the other side of the bed with the support of the bed rest.

I rest my head on his shoulder and he caresses my cheeks. We stayed in that position until Maahi was full.

After she was done Ahad took her while I fixed my clothes.

"Let's let her sleep on the bed today not the cradle" Ahad said playing with her fingers. I nodded my head and went closer to them.

I kissed Maahiya's forehead and silently prayed  for her. Ahad admired us And kissed my forehead. We both put her to sleep and then went to sleep not before Ahad saying

"I'm not done with you yet Mrs Khan!"

I smiled and we drifted into a deep slumber.

____________

"Bhabhi tell her to let me play with Maahi" Shoaib complained like a little child when I came out of the kitchen.

Ahna And Shoaib both are always fighting to spend time with Maahiya. I really do feel delighted when they all want to be with her.

"Ahna let him play also. Then he will go to work you can have her all day long" I tried to solve their fight.

"Good morning!" Ahad said coming downstairs. He kissed my cheek and headed to the table. I smiled at him and served him his breakfast.

"Why are they fighting?" Ahad asked as he looked up and saw the scene.

"They both want to play with Maahi but Ahna wants to play with her alone" I said as I served him his coffee. He nodded his head and smiled.

Ahad got up and went to get Maahiya. He brought her and came back to his chair.

"What happened princess? Chachu and bua are making you miserable? You stay close to papa" Ahad said playing with her little fingers and nose.

Ahana And Shoaib then also came to have breakfast.

"Mami! Mami! Mami!" I turned around to see Qasim and Saahil coming running towards me calling me.

I pushed back my chair a little so I could engulf my little munchkins in my arms.

"How are you both?" I asked looking at both of them.

"Jood (Good)" Qasim said I smiled. Qasim then sat on my lap while Saahil went to Ahana.

"Mami!" Qasim called.

"Yes my love" I replied.

"Chen(when) will mya (maahiya) talk?" He asked me in his cute babyish voice.

"Soon" I replied and hugged him.

"So you don't need mama! It's fine I have my princess also" Ahad said smiling looking at Qasim.

"No you don't lub(love) me only Mami lub me" He said and we all laughed.

Shaheen came from behind and hugged me and then met with the rest. We all sat down and spent the rest of the day together.

With some laughs and smiles!

–—————————————————————

How was the chapter?

Do vote, comment and share!