Chapter twenty-seven

Everyone enjoyed themselves at the park and now we're heading home.

They all decided to go to Armaan's house and chill.

They reached Armaan's house and they all gathered in the living room.

"Boys we would like to have something to drink" Sania demanded. All the men looked at her with a blank look.

"I'll make something" Zoya said and Zara nodded and they both headed to the kitchen. Sania nodded her head as she didn't want the girls to do anything.

"Bhabhi! Don't worry we guys will make something" Shakib told Zoya. They both came back and sat down and all the boys gathered into the kitchen.

Shaheen and Zakir with their kids had gone back home. Ahna and Shoaib also left a while ago. They both were tired and wanted to sleep.

"Come! Come" Zoya told Noor as she was playing with her. She laughed when Zoya lifted her up.

Zoya took her outside for a walk and played with her on the little baby slide.

"Where's Zoya?" Ahad asked the girls as he came out of the kitchen.

"Outside" Zara replied. He nodded and left.

"Do you want to go home?" Ahad asked Zoya and she jumped. "It's up to you. Whenever you're ready we will go" she said and continued to play with Noor.

Ahad looked at her one last time and left to go to the boys. In the mean time Shayraa came out with Noor's milk bottle.

Zoya gave Noor to Shayraa and both sat on the nearby bench.

"Why did Haya just leave like that" Shayraa questioned Zoya. Both were really close with each other and Zoya would share everything with Shayraa.

"I don't know. Ahad was also looking for answers. He is still searching. But In a way I'm happy that she left" Zoya said staring at the stars.

"Ok leave all of that! Tell me how's you're mom doing" Zoya asked and looked at Noor who was now staring at Zoya.

"She's much better now" Shayraa replied and Zoya smiled.

"What happen?" Shayraa asked when she saw Zoya looking at Noor.

"Nothing! She's so cute!" Zoya said to cover up her sadness. Shayraa knew what was wrong but chose to stay silent.
___________

"This chocolate one is very nice" Zoya said after tasting the milkshakes the boys made.

"Of course it's going to be nice! Your husband made it" Kabir said and Zoya looked at Ahad.

"The strawberry one is also nice" Sania said and Zara nodded.

"Owww I forgot! There's brownie also! Armaan get it please" Shayraa said and Armaan went to get them.

They all ate and talked. Soon everyone bid farewell and left for their homes.
__________

"Are you still mad at me?" Zoya asked applying her moisturizer.

Ahad was laying on the bed on his phone. He looked up at her when she asked.

"No I'm not. I'm not telling you anything. Do what you want" Ahad said with a cold attitude.

Zoya was hurt when he said that and tears formed in her eyes.

She got up and wrapped her shawl around her and left the room. She came outside and sat on the bench hugging her knees.

She cried her heart out until she was satisfied. She looked at the moon and asked

"Why does it always happen to me! I don't have my parents with me! I don't have my siblings! Now I can't have a child! Why is all of this happening to me!"

She cried and cried and now her face and eyes both were really red.
__________

Ahad knew she was hurt by what he said. He saw her leaving the room and after she left he went behind her.

He saw her hugging her knees crying her heart out. He also heard what she said.

It pained him to see her in such a state. He wished he could do something. But all of this is his fault he thought.

He is the one that brought her far from her parents her siblings. But what he doesn't know is that she isn't blaming him for anything.

She just misses them. She never said she isn't happy with Ahad. She is the most happy with Ahad. She loves him so much that she is ready to sacrifice everything for him.

Ahad went closer to her after a few minutes. He sat next to her and engulfed her in a tight hug.

Zoya remained in that position and didn't hug him back. He lifted her face and saw her blood shot red eyes.

"Why are you here huh?" Zoya asked him looking into his eyes. Ahad looked at her and kissed her forehead.

"Come lets go in the room. Out here is so cold" Ahad told her and Zoya didn't move an inch.

"You told me to do what I want. I'm not coming anywhere with you" she said looking at the moon.

Ahad didn't want to get angry at her so he went by her and sat on his knees.

"I have other ways" saying this he lifted her bridal style though she protested and brought her to their room.

He placed her on the bed and she looked away from him. "Angry much!" Ahad said looking at her.

"I don't want to talk to you" she said and he held her hand. She shoved his hand away and stood up.

She took off her nightgown and placed it on the chair. She came back on the bed and covered herself with the duvet.

Oh yes! She was in Ahad's shirt.

"This is mine! Give it to me" Ahad said and Zoya thought he was talking about the shirt.

"You have many go get another one" Zoya said angrily not looking at Ahad.

Ahad looked at the cute Zoya and smirked. "I want this one only" he said and came dangerously close to her.

He moved the duvet and covered both of them. He slipped his hands beneath her shirt and felt her soft skin.

She fisted the bedsheets as Ahad's cold hands touched her skin. She shivered and closed her eyes.

Ahad kissed the side of her neck and bit there lightly. She moaned and turned fully towards Ahad.

He looked at his responding wife and smirked. "Someone was mad at me!" He asked and earned a kiss on his weak spot.

"I am mad at you. You are stupid! Crazy" she said kissing his neck. "And sexy!" He added and Zoya glared at him.

"Now sleep!" Zoya shouted in his ears. He nodded his head and Zoya hugged him.

"That's all I need to do to get rid of your anger? I like it!" Ahad said looking at Zoya.

"I'm still mad!" She said and faced the other side.

"Jaan-e-Ahad" that was all needed for Zoya to hug Ahad tightly. She loved when he called her by that but he never does it often.

He also hugged her back with a smile and both fell into a deep slumber.

----------------------------------------------
How was the chapter?

Any questions?

Now there will be some cute chapters ahead. Hope you guys will like it!

Do vote, comment and share.

Bye! Beautiful people!