Chapter twenty-three

AUTHOR'S POV
Zoya woke up early the next morning to an empty bed. She looked around for Ahad but there was no sign of him.

"Ahad!" She called but no reply. She realized she was still in Ahad's shirt. She got of the bed and fixed the bed.

She also noticed the pain wasn't there. She raised her hands to put her hair in a messy bun. The shirt also raised and showed more than necessary.

"What a beautiful morning!" Ahad said leaning against the wall. Zoya immediately looked back to see him smirking. "Pervert" she muttered.

He was already dressed in his office attire. He woke up early due to the "important" phone calls he had to make.

Zoya went towards him and encircled her arms around his neck. She played with his perfectly gelled up hairs. "Are you still in pain" Ahad asked worriedly placing his hands on her lower back.

Zoya didn't reply to him but instead tip toed and kissed his forehead. She wasn't as tall as him. Not that she was short either.

She then kissed the side of his head. She looked at him and he had his eyes closed feeling her touch. She kissed his eyes and then the tip of his nose.

She went down and kissed his right cheek and then the left one. Ahad was going crazy on her touches that he tightened his hold on her back. She then kissed his chin and looked up into his eyes.

"I love you!" She said and joined their lips. The slow and passionate kiss became a little faster and needful one.

Ahad Entered his tongue into her mouth and they kissed each other passionately. They needed oxygen so they pulled apart.

Ahad leaned forward and joined their foreheads. Both were panting loudly to catch their breaths. "I love you to" Ahad whispered in Zoya's ear and bit her slightly there.

She moaned and leaned into him more. He came down to her neck and gave wet kisses all over. Zoya was now a moaning mess. He bit her slightly hard but sucked there to soothe the pain.

Ahad looked into her eyes. Both their eyes were portraying the same need and desire. "I would love to have you now. You don't know what you are doing to me. But remember your condition at the moment and also I have to leave for office" Ahad said looking at Zoya.

Zoya did feel bad he discontinued their actions. But then he always does things with reasons. Zoya nodded her head and went to bath sadly.

Ahad groaned and ran his fingers through his hair.

A few minutes later he went downstairs to join the rest. He sat with his laptop and waited for Zoya to come down.

Zoya came down and called for Ahad. She asked him if he had done his breakfast. He nodded and then told her he had to leave.

He left and Zoya spent the rest of the day with the others. They talked and did fun stuff.

She also helped Saima to pack her bags as she will also be leaving in two days. Zoya cleant her room and did other little chores.

Later that night the gang came over. She was happy to see them again. They talked and ate some desserts. Zoya also joined them but her heart and mind both were awaiting Ahad.

They all played games and had loads of fun. Ahad hadn't come home as yet and this made her worried.

At eleven o'clock the gang left. Ahna and Shoaib also went to their rooms. Shaheen and Saima both were putting their kids to sleep.

Zoya waited for Ahad and busied herself on her phone. At two o'clock she heard Ahad's car screeches. She figured he was back so she put the food to hot and went quickly to open the door.