Chapter twenty

AUTHORS POV
Today is Sunday and everyone are here gathered at Khan Mansion.

Zoya and Ahad both are unaware of everyone's presence and are here in their room.

Ahad is sleeping while Zoya is searching for something to wear in Ahad's shirt.

Ahad stirred in his sleep and lazily opened his eyes. He looked around for Zoya but didn't find her. "Zoya" he called for her. She was in the closet so she immediately came out.

Ahad stared at his beautiful wife. She had on her favorite white shirt that belonged to him, her hair was in a messy bun and she was pouting.

She came closer to him and he pulled her on him. He pecked her lips and admired his beauty.

Zoya also stared at him and traced her finger on his jaw line. She snuggled into his neck and kissed his neck. Ahad fetched the AC remote and lowered the temperature.

"Good morning!" Ahad said. Zoya smiled and also wished him good morning. "I hope you slept well last night Mrs Khan!"Ahad said and Zoya nodded her head.

Her head was paining her a lot last night so Ahad had massaged her head and put her to sleep. She was a handful to give medicine. She wasn't taking the medicine so Ahad had no other choice but to just massage her head.

Zoya inhaled his scent and snuggled closer to him. He had a feeling as to what she wanted but he wanted her to express and say it herself.

"What happened?" Ahad asked Zoya and she nodded her head indicating nothing happened.

Zoya knew Ahad knew what she wanted but also he wanted her to say it herself. Zoya chucked the thought and got up.

"I'm going to freshen up" Zoya said and headed to the bathroom. Ahad checked his phone and read his messages. He figured the gang were here as he checked the outside cameras. No he wasn't spying on his family. It's just that from a few days he has a strange feeling of something going wrong. So he checks the outside cameras regularly.

Ahad got up as he heard the shower of. He didn't have to go to office today but he had some pending work.

Zoya came out of the shower wrapped in a towel. Ahad loosed his senses seeing her looking so hot in the towel. She didn't realize he was staring at her until she looked up.

"Kya huwa(what happened)?" Zoya asked and Ahad grabbed her waist and snuggled into her hairs. She held his shoulders for support as she also was losing her senses.

Ahad was shirtless. So when he bit her neck she moaned and dug her fingers into his back leaving some red marks.

"Do you want to spend the rest of the day in my arms Mrs Khan!" Ahad said huskily biting Zoya's earlobe. Zoya shivered and felt butterflies in her stomach.

"Nnn..........noo. You....... Prom.....promised to.. To take out the kids" Zoya stuttered with her eyes closed feeling the sensations Ahad was giving her. He bit her ear and sensually moved his right hand up the left side of her body.

Her toes curled due to the havoc Ahad was creating in her body. He reached for the towels knot and held it tightly in his hand. He pulled the knot causing Zoya to come even closer to him even if That was possible.