Chapter twenty-four

Hello Beautiful people!
This chapter is dedicated to some of my beautiful readers who supported me from the very beginning
Anoofa cutedouss

_AutumnParadise_

They are many of you who did support me. I really appreciate that you like and encourage me to write more.

I may not be the best of writers but I am trying with the support of you all.

Enjoy! Take care!

_____________

AUTHOR'S POV
"AHAD KHAN please get up. I have to fix the bed" Zoya shouted at Ahad for the umpteenth time.

Ahad ignored her and continued to stare at her. Zoya was getting mad at him and he was taking it lightly.

"Bhai! Some Haya is here to meet you" Ahna said and the color of Ahad's face changed. Ahad immediately got off the bed leaving a mad and shocking Zoya.

Ahad went downstairs to see who this Haya was. He prayed silently and hoped it's not the one he has in mind.

Zoya also went downstairs and saw this beautiful model like girl standing there. She looked really rich and poshy. Ahad froze at his spot when he saw Haya.

"Hello Mr Ahad khan!" Haya said putting her hand forward to shake with Ahad. Before Ahad could put his hand Zoya shakes her hand. "Mrs Ahad khan" she said and smiled.

Haya smirked looking at Zoya and then looked back at Ahad. "How can we help you" Zoya asked and Haya gave her full attention to Zoya.

"I am Ahad's gir....." Haya was saying when Ahad said "Friend! Just friend" Zoya looked confused and was wondering how they know each other.

"Please sit I'll bring you something to drink" Zoya said and left.

"Nice wife I see" Haya started. "Is she also your mistress?" Haya added and this boiled Ahad. He was about to reply but Zoya came.

"Juice" Zoya offered and left the two to talk.

"Why are you here?" Ahad asked angrily. He clenched his fingers continuously.

"Did you forget I'm the mother of your child!" Haya said glaring at Ahad. Ahad knew about the child but wasn't sure if it was his. He still had to investigate on this matter.

"Arhat" Haya called and this little boy came running to his mother. Ahad was shocked to see the little boy.

"Meet your Papa!" Haya said and Arhat faced Ahad. He came forward and hugged Ahad. "Papa" he said and coincidently Zoya came there.

"What's going on?" Zoya asked and Ahad got up quickly. He reached her and Zoya looked at him with tearful eyes.

"It's not what you are thinking. Please let me explain." Ahad said holding Zoya's face. She glanced at the little boy who was looking at her.

"Why did he call you dad?" Zoya asked and before Ahad could reply Haya came into the conversation.

"Oh so you little mistress! Ahad didn't tell you he has a son! Tiss tiss very bad Ahad" Haya said looking at Zoya and Ahad.