Chapter twenty-two

{Not Edited} (sorry)

AUTHOR'S POV
It was now coming on to six o'clock and Ahya were still sleeping under the duvet.

Zoya got up and hissed due to the pain in her lower part. Ahad also woke up when he heard her.

They both were free of clothes under the duvet. "Are you ok?" Ahad asked and Zoya nodded her head.

She again tried to get up but due to the pain she couldn't. It has been 9 months of their consummation but she doesn't know why she felt this sharp pain.

Zoya didn't look right to Ahad so he asked her to rest a little. The pain was still there but it was getting worse.

Zoya agreed and slept for a little more. Ahad went to take a shower and arrange for something to eat.

After two hours Zoya woke up and still the pain was there. Ahad had just come to call her but he found her up. He immediately rushed to her when he.
heard her hiss.

"Ahad........its paining so bad" she said and tears started to come out. Ahad rubbed where was hurting her but it didn't help.

He called Zoya's Doctor Ms Shaila and told her. The doctor asked Ahad to bring Zoya to her place. But Zoya being Zoya denied to go anywhere.

The doctor agreed to come to their place. She came and checked Zoya. Ahad was worried as to what has happened.

She explained to Ahad Zoya's problem and told him to stay away from doing activities with her for a few days. She prescribed some medicine and left.

Zoya slowly went to take a shower. She felt relaxed when the warm water touched her body. After a few minutes she came out and wore Ahad's shirt.

"I'm sorry for the pain you are suffering from" Ahad said as she came out. Zoya glared at Ahad angrily and went towards him.

"Why are you sorry?" Zoya asked him angrily. "Because I was rough with you" Ahad said and Zoya denied that he caused her pain.

She ate her food and Ahad made her have her medicine. She threw tantrums to eat the medicine but Ahad made her eat them.

She ate them and then went to lay down on the bed. "Do you need anything?"Ahad asked Zoya and she denied.

She hugged him and stayed in his arms. "Ahad what did the doctor say about us having kids" Zoya asked Ahad out of the blue and he looked at her.

"Zoya don't tell me to marry again I will get very angry at you." Ahad said and glared at her.

"The doctor said there is a little hope of you conceiving. But for that we have to give all of our attention to each other. But let's leave it all in his(Allah/God) hands and what ever happens we will accept it" Ahad said.

Zoya had zoned out and was worried. Ahad looked at her and pecked her lips. They were to stay away from making love for a few days until Zoya feels better.

"Ahad!" Zoya called. "Hmmm" Ahad said playing with her hairs looking no where. "I want a delicious lovely chocolate coffee cake right now please." Zoya said all in one go and Ahad looked at her in disbelief.

"Now?" Ahad asked not sure why she wanted this now. "Any problem Mr Khan" she said sitting on his lap. She hissed at the sudden movement. "Careful" Ahad told her.

"I want cake please" Zoya demanded like a cute baby. "Ok" Ahad agreed to her and she pecked his lips. They changed and got ready and left their flat.

Ahad drove to the dessert place nearby and they both went in hand in hand.