Smelling Sweet- Fred Weasley x Reader

The truth was you couldn't wait to get back to Hogwarts. You had never been more excited to get to school. You haven't seen your best friend all summer. He had gone to America to see his grandparents, so you were waiting to see him. The two of you had been inseparable since you met 1st year and not being with him for months was quite difficult.
You glanced around platform 9 ¾ anxiously. Where was he? You craned your head to see above the other faces with no luck. You groaned in frustration lugging your suitcase behind you. He had to be here somewhere. You heard your cat hiss behind you.
"Shut it Church." You murmured.trying to catch a glimpse of the boy you missed so dearly. You were about to give up when you caught a glance of his fiery red hair.
You shrieked with glee and ran towards him. When you were about 3 meters behind him you dropped your suitcase and jumped onto the boys back. "I've missed you so much!!" You yelled as you did so.
The first thing you noticed was that he was taller, he also smelled different, less like his usual pine sent and more like sweets and chocolate.
Only when you heard a yell of surprise did you realize, this wasn't Blake.
You quickly removed your arms from their neck and leept off their back stumbling and almost falling before a hand wrapped around your wrist yanking you towards them before you fell.
So now you were face to face with an extremely attractive boy you recognized as one of the Weasley twins.
Your face washed a deep red as he smiled down at you.
"Hello." He said sweetly, god his voice was smooth.
"I-i'm so s-sorry" you managed to stutter out your face growing increasingly red, "Sorry, I thought you were someone else"
"My brother I'm guessing?" He smirked, making you flush impossibly more.
"U-uh no actually my friend." You stuttered out trying to get away from the striking boy a quickly as possible.
"Oh." He seemed surprised, "I'm Fred by the way."
"I'm really sorry Fred," you said trying not to stare at his deep brown eyes. He on the other hand was taking no such courtesy. His eyes were roaming over your body and he still hand grasped in his large one.
"It's no problem, we should do it again some time." He winked still with that intoxicating smirk plastered on his soft pink lips.
"U-u-uh" you felt your heart begin to beat faster as you tried to untangle your tongue.
"Cat got your tongue?" A voice behind you asked.
You spun around to face another Fred Weasley who was of course George.
"Shove off George." The older twin hissed at his reflection.
"What? I can't talk to the pretty girl?" George asked his brother over your head. And you swear you were the replica of a tomato.
Fred sighed and rolled his eyes he was about to open his mouth to say something when you saw your escape. You yelled startling both boys and sprinting towards a different red-headed boy.
"BLAKE!" You screeched as he dropped his trunks and opened his arms to engulf you in a hug. You smiled into his pine sent not seeing the ugly glare thrown your way or more specifically Blake's way, by a certain twin.

"Oh my god you have no idea!" You yelled filling your mouth with jelly slugs. "Stop laughing! It was really embarrassing." You said smiling while slapping his arm lightly.
Blake continued his laughter despite your protests. "You jumped on him!?" He squeaked out before doubling over in a fresh wave of laughter.
"Yeah, yeah i jumped on him." You said rolling your eyes playfully.
"Come on it's funny!" He giggled, snatching a chocolate frog from its case.
"It was so not! I jumped on him hugged him from behind and then he had to catch me because I almost fell jumping off him!" You yelled trying to be mad at him and failing when he spit out his chocolate frog in laughter.
When Blake finally pulled himself together, he asked, "I'm kinda mad you didn't recognize me."
You gasped, "That is not fair! You both have red hair!"
"So!" Blake was now playfully yelling q tooth grin plastered on his face, "he is way taller than me!"
"I thought you grew, but turns out you're still short!" Now you were laughing tears pricking at your eyes.
"How long did it take you to figure out it wasn't me?" He asked searching though your pile of candy.
"Pretty quickly, he smells...," you paused, Blake had stopped looking through the pile of mostly wrappers and was now looking up at you an unreadable expression placed on his face.
"You were going to say better weren't you."
"What! No!" You gasped, "he just smelted different." You shrugged trying to hold back the blush on your face.
"Well what did he smell like?" He asked. You scoffed thinking he was joking but looking up at him he wasn't smiling or joking he was serious.
"Umm I don't know." You were definitely blushing now. Blake raised his eyebrows waiting for you continue.
"I guess he smelt sweet," you finished looking down at your box of Berries Every Flavored Beans placed in your lap. "like chocolate and candy." You finished your face hot.
"And what do I smell like?" He asked. Yous started laughing, then when he didn't join you looked back at him. "I'm serious."
"Oh, umm" you closed your eyes for a second envisioning Blake's scent. "I guess you smell like a forest, pine scent, like sap."
Blake paused for a moment, "Oh." And for the first time in years the two of you rested into an awkward silence.
You looked up at him trying to see what was different or restart the conversation but you were interrupted by a loud knock. Your head snapped to the glass door where you could see a pair of red headed twins standing there. You stood up opening the door.
"Hello?" You said in a questioning voice.
"Hi," the twin you were assuming was Fred smirked.
You waited for him to say more but no such thing happen, instead after a few seconds of Fred just looking at you, his brother stepped forward and explained,
"Sorry but we need a place to sit, we sort of pranked Crabbe and his Gyole so we needed to go somewhere they won't find us. Can we sit here?"
You paused for a second before saying, "I don't see why not." You moved away from the doorway to see Blake glaring at the twins.
"Ahh, you must be the lucky bloke who she was planning on jumping on." Fred joked, you flashed bright red and Blake's hair began to match his face.
"I'm Blake Summers." He said sticking out his hand.
"Fred Weasley." Fred answered grabbing his hand and shaking it firmly, "and that's my brother George."
With that you all sat down in the cabin, Blake to your right and Fred across from you next to the window.
"So your from Ravenclaw right?" George asked.
"Yeah." Blake answered and with that the conversation went on.
For the rest of the ride the four of you talked of various topics from the new DADA teacher to pranks the twins have constructed. The whole time you could feel Fred's eyes locked on you. It was quite uncomfortable and you squirmed under his gaze.
Finally, the train came to a stop. You had by that time changed into your robes and was ready to leave. You grabbed your trunks and Church, who had been sleeping most of the ride. You all stood up, Blake and George who were in a deep argument about the Decree for the Reasonable Restriction of Underage Sorcery, exited while Blake was saying, "Come on, if we were allowed to use magic at any age a six year old would accidentally kill someone."
You were about to continue forward as well when a smooth hand incased your wrist a delicate yet firm hold.
You turned around and were face to face with those big brown eyes you had been trying to avoid for the past 2 hours. Now that they were straight in front of you, your knees went weak and you almost stumbled and fell. You face was washed with crimson and you gulped harshly trying to breath properly.
Fred saw what he did to you immediately, he bit the bottom of his lip to keep from laughing at your flustered form and it sure didn't help, he was unfairly handsome.
"Hi." He said his ginger hair falling in his face as he looked down at you.
"H-hi" you responded tightening the grip you had on your trunk and cat carrier.
"So I was wondering if you wanted to go to the first Hogsmeade trip with me?" He asked playing with the ends of his robes as he did.
You gasped a bit before nodding, "Sure." You told yourself to keep your cool as you answered the boy in front of you, when you really felt like whooping with joy.
His face lit up at your answer. "Really?!" He smiled.
"Yeah, why wouldn't I?" You questioned.
"I thought you like that Blake kid for a while and I got real scared"
"Oh no," you blushed, "Blake and I are just friends."
"Great, I'll see you later?" Fred asked.
"Yeah, see ya later." You said smiling. You turned to leave but before you could your wrist was caught again.
"Wait y/n" Fred stopped you whipping him to face him.
"What's up Fred?" You asked.
You were answered by his lips on yours. Your eyes widened in surprise before slipping shut and enjoying the feeling of his soft lips. You dropped your trunk and cat carrier with a protest from Church and brought your hands up to his neck as his found your waist. He tasted how he smelled; sweet.
When you finally broke away you gasped for air.
"Sorry." Fred smiled apologetically, "I just couldn't wait."