Baby Boy- Oliver Wood x Reader

You were both in the fourth year when Oliver first asked you out. He had approached you quite confidently-you later learned he was horrified-in the library and asked you to accompany him to Hogsmeade. You had giggled and said,
"Only if we can go to Zonko's, I have to prank my roommate."
He had laughed and said he would go where ever you wanted and you had agreed. From then on you and Oliver had been practically inseparable, and now three years later your love for the boy had grown into something that suffocated you in the most amazing way.
You went to every one of his quidditch matches and he would always go with you to the library and study, you two sat together in every class you could and you even snuck into his dorms a few times, simply because you missed him, or vice versa. Everyone loved the two of you together, you were considered the Gryffindor power couple. Oliver; the captain of the quidditch team and you; one of the brightest and kindest witches in the school.
You were constantly helping people, whether it was with school work- you currently tutored 9 different students in 13 different subjects- pranks, you had helped the Weasleys more times than you cared to count on a new prank product or got them out of a prank gone wrong, or even dating, you had helped quite a few different girls and boys with dating especially around the time of the yule ball. You were the unofficial mom of the Gryffindor house.
But, Oliver was clingy. So you were faced with another very difficult decision that Oliver seemed to make for you.
"NO." He said loudly to the first year in front of the two of you. You were currently laying on a couch in the Gryffindor common room Oliver's arms wrapped securely around your waist as he lay behind you, his head buried in your hair.
"Oliver, it will only take a second." You offered, turning around to face him.
"You always say that when you're gone for an hour and I don't get to cuddle you." He pouted, his lip stuck out as he widened his honey brown eyes in protest.
"Stop that." You said sternly even though you were smiling.
"Stop what?" he asked feigning innocence.
"The puppy eyes, that's what." You giggled.
"Please don't leave me." He begged.
You sighed, "Fine." He cheered as you turned around to the first year awkwardly standing there. "I'm sorry but my three-year-old boyfriend won't let me leave. Can I help you guys study tomorrow?"
"Yeah sure." He smiled before retreating to a group of boys his age who had been waiting for him.
You turned around again laughing as you watched Oliver glare daggers at the poor kids retreating form. "You are three years old you know." You said in a fit of giggles.
"I am not!" he gasped, clearly appalled, "Plus if I was, what we did last night was seriously illega.l" his smile widened when you let out a gasp similar to his previous one.
"You asshole!" You said slapping his chest, even though you couldn't stop a smile from creeping on to your face.
"You love me." He smirked.
"God I do." You said dramatically as you learned in placing your lips on his. The innocent kiss quickly grew more heated as he ran his tongue along your lips making you open your mouth in response. He explored your mouth with his tongue, running his hand through your hair as you pulled him close to you by the neck. He tasted like mint candy and chocolate. He moved so he was on top of you, placing his hand on either side of your head to keep himself from toppling down on to you. You kept your hands on his neck and once again pulled him towards you. He quickly re-connected your lips with a pressure that made you moan. You felt his lips smirk on yours as you continued to make out. Unfortunately and much to Oliver's dismay you were interrupted by a loud cough. You both turned to see two disgusted red heads standing a few feet away.
"No." Oliver said sternly leaning back down to kiss you.
"Eww please stop kissing its disgusting." The younger of the two grimaced.
You sighed, "What's up guys."
"We need your help."
"No." Oliver responded, glaring at the twins.
"We weren't asking you Wood." Fred smirked, "We were asking the girl you are currently crushing, So y/n?"
"Can you guys get your own girlfriends to bother?" Oliver groaned.
"Why would we do that when we have yours to bother?" George smiled, "Y/n, please we really need your help, it will only take a few minutes, we have a new product but we don't know how to sneak it on to the Slytherin table."
"And we were thinking you could work your magic with the house elves and swing us some favors." The eldest finished, his eyes glinting mischievously
"Alright fine." You sighed beginning to get up.
"Noooooooooooo." Oliver whined.
"Oliver, it will only be a few minutes, I promise I will be right back."
"No." He repeated.
You rolled your eyes and moved to get up again but were stopped. Oliver dropped his hands holding him above you and lay directly on top of you with a grunt.
"Are you kidding me?" You asked laughing in amusement and disbelief, "This is a new low Wood."
"You aren't leaving." He said his voice muffled by your chest.
"Come on babe." You sighed.
"Nope." He answered, "Now Weasels, you can leave, thank you very much but Y/n is extremely busy." He said nuzzling his head further into your chest.
You huffed. You tried to pry him off you but it was hopeless. You sighed once more before looking at the twins.
"Sorry guys, I'll help you later."
"No, she won't!" Oliver yelled from your chest.
"Its cool Y/n, we'll see you when you get rid of that parasite." Fred laughed.
Oliver raised his head from your chest to glare a the twins, "This parasite also controls what we do in practice tomorrow, so watch it Weasley." he threatened.
The red-heads looked at eachother shrugged and turned to leave.
"You really are a three-year-old ya know." you said as you ran his hands through his soft brown hair.
"I know," He sighed wrapping his arms around you and nuzzling into your neck as you wrapped your arms around his own and running them back up to his hair. "I love you." He mumbled as you massaged his scalp.
"I love you too, my baby boy." You said leaning forward to kiss the top of his head softly.