Kid- Oliver Wood x Reader

Another old one (:

Oliver could feel his heart racing far too fast for comfort. His face was flushed with excitement and nerves. He could see his breath in the air and feel the chilled wind fill his lungs as he puffed in and out. 
And then he could see her. The quaffle was stuck under her arm as she ducked around a streak of blue. She was going to make it to him. 
His senses heightened a stern look of concentration finding a home on his features. She was close now. But he knew what was going to happen. She had done it twice already. She was much better at shooting right than left. She would make to shoot left, lastsecond changing her course.
So he did the same, jerking left before racing towards the other hoop. He could see you out of the corner of his eye awaiting for his pass. 
She did just as predicted. Oliver moved left before speeding to the right hoop hitting the quaffle with his broom towards you. You caught it easily sending him a grateful smile before darting the other way. 
Oliver watched you go in amazement, a small smile finding his lips as he watched you dodge the other team with ease. A slight sigh escaped his lips the world around you falling away. 
"Wood!" Willams shouted bringing the boys attention back. "Keep your head in the game! We can't afford to lose." 
You didn't.

Puddlemore United was now in the Britsh and Irish league finals. Oliver had reached the ground before you and you had flown straight into him tackling him to the ground with a hug. 
"Yes Oli!" You shouted as the crowd around you cheered, "You're amazing!" 
Oliver's face was set aflame by your touch, his heart beating so quickly he though it might fall from his chest. 
"Amazing Kid!" You laughed before standing to go congratulate the others. 
The nickname you used stabbed through him like a shard of glass and he felt his heart sink in attempts to avoid it.
He stood up brushing off his uniform and grabbing his broom as he watched you jump on to the back of Benjy with a sharp pain of envy. 
"At least their the same age." He mumbled to himself their win suddenly meaning nothing as the overwhelming reality of his desperate love life became obvious. 
"You know your only three years apart." 
Oliver jumped turning beside him to see Jocelid Wadcock, their seeker, beside him. 
The boy scratched the back of his neck uncomfortably attempting to avoid her persistent eye contact, "I'm sorry who are you talking about?"
Jocelid rolled her eyes smiling, "We all know you have a thing for y/l/n." 
Oliver felt his face heat up again, "W-what?" He swallowed harshly. 
"Please Wood, it's so obvious that the fans even picked up on it, and their denser than bricks." 
Oliver dropped his act in sudden fear "Does she know?!" Panic edged from his voice in an uncomfortable wave as the pair slowly made their way back to the changing room. 
"No, no, of course not." Jocelid laughed, "Y/n may be one of the smartest girls I've ever known, but she's even more dense than the fans, especially with feelings." 
"Thank Merlin." The Keeper breathed out in relief.
"Just tell her soon, she wouldn't believe any of us." 
"Ok- wait. What?!" 
Jocelid laughed before speeding up and  leaving Oliver behind. 

"I'm telling you this is a great idea." You huffed, "it's been so long since we've had a break." 
"Y/n you know if you go anywhere there are going to be fanboys following you around like lost puppies." Your manager Deverill explained. 
"What if we go to a muggle bar?" You questioned hopefully.
The manager sighed. You had been pestering him about a celebration since before you had even won, and you were very prisitant. 
"Please?" You widen your eyes, pouting your lips and raising your eyebrows. 
Oliver who had been behind Deverill choked on his water at the adorable pout that had taken you visage. 
Deverill sighed, "Fine." 
You squealed loudly leaping into a hug. 
"But." 
Your excitement stopped just as quickly as it started. 
"Oliver can't drink." 
"What?! We could just pretend he's 21, a simple flick of the wand an-" 
"Uh-uh." Deverill shook his head, "I can not have the golden boy of our team getting caught drinking under age." 
"But-" 
"Its okay y/n." Oliver cut in, "I don't need to drink anyway, I've got you to entertain me." 
"You sure Oli?" You asked.
"I'm sure." He grinned back encouragingly.
"You're the best Kid." You smiled standing on your toes and ruffling his hair. 
Oliver felt his heart clench at the everlasting nickname, casting his eyes downward to avoid your gaze. 
You didn't seem to notice, bouncing away to spread the good news.