Colorful Fish- Sirius Black x Reader

Warnings: this deals with religious trauma and hard-core Catholic beliefs, if this makes u uncomfortable don't read it. also, if you are anti-choice, first get tf off my page second this deals with abortion dont read it.

Pain was something everyone lived with. It was scrapes on your knees and cuts in your fingers. It was priced for ears and breakups. Pain kept us alive, it kept us breathing. It told us to eat, to not touch this, or be careful around that. 
That's why the numbness was so terrifying.
You wanted to cry but the just tears wouldn't come so your eyes were dry, lids heavy. You didn't feel the ache in your back from the position you had pulled yourself into, the hard tile of the bathroom wall going unnoticed.
You felt like you had been thrust into some sort of thick fog. Your movements were slow and heavy, the rising and falling of your chest happening in half speed.
Your fingers shook as you fumbled with your phone, you typed in your password twice, both times your phone vibrated telling you to try again. You dropped it to the floor where it landed too loudly. 
Suddenly you felt sick again, your stomach churning, throwing a fit as you pushed yourself forward, one hand gathering your hair to keep it from your face as the other clutched the cool porcine of the toilet. 
You vomited twice, heaving for breaths before letting your head fall back to the wall again. 
You stretched to reach the handle flushing the tainted water. You tried your phone again finally opening it on the fourth try and found the desired contact at the top of your recents. You pressed call holding the device to your ear. 
A gravelly voice picked up on the third ring. 
"Princess do you have any idea what time it is?" Sirius asked, rubbing the sleep from his eyes with his spare hand. 
You tried to speak your head feeling far away. 
Sirius paused another moment, "Baby are you okay?" 
"I'm pregnant." your voice was hollow.
The line dropped, nothing but silence responding. 
Sirius felt his heart fall into his stomach "I'm sorry, what?" 
You sighed, your mouth still thick with bile, "I'm pregnant." you repeated. 
It was quiet for a while, the small sounds of Sirius's breaths the only thing telling you he hadn't hung up.
"Well what do you want to do?" he finally asked, bewilderment stinging his tone. 
You paused squeezing your eyes shut, teeth gritted, "I don't fucking know." you finally responded, "I just threw up like four times and I'm exhausted. All I want to do right now is sleep." 
"Then do that." Sirius replied, "Do you want me to come over?" 
You shook your head, "No, my mom already hates you enough she would throw a fit if she found you in my bed." 
Sirius licked his lips hand running through his hair "Okay, I'll talk to you in a few hours. Sleep well." 
"Bye Siri," you mumbled.
"I love you princess." 
"Love you too." 
He was gone with a click.
You pulled yourself to your feet by the edge of your sink, pushed open the door slowly, and padded to your bedroom. You fell asleep only minutes after your head hit the pillow. 

You had never had too much of a problem growing up Catholic. The sure church was boring and prayers could be a pain but it hadn't had that much of an effect on your life until you grew older. 
Your first boyfriend had shown you the ugly colors your mother painted your religion with.
At fifteen you were sat down and told you would be going to hell if you did anything more than kiss the young boy you were with. 
At sixteen you were told not to be friends with that girl because she was a queer and not that boy because he never went to church. 
By seventeen you lived in fear of your mother and her God. Your respect for both deteriorating as you realized that God wasn’t nearly as kind as everyone else seemed to believe he was. Crosses started to look like knives as you struggled to figure out what the hell you were supposed to be.
When you met Sirius- a long-haired pagan with a pentagram tattooed on his ankle everything changed. He made things easy, he told you to believe what you wanted to, not what you were told. So you did. 
But that didn’t change the whispers of your neighbors and the hatred in your mother’s eyes when Sirius picked you up.