Not Yet- Harry Potter x Reader

"Harry, they're going to hate me." You groaned falling back from your sitting position on his bed to laying and burying your head in your hands.
Harry rolled his eyes smiling. "Y/n there is no possible way they are going to hate you, so stop stressing."
You turned your head to glare at the boy who was struggling to close his suitcase, "Oh yeah because when you met my dad you weren't stressing at all." You said voice dripping with sarcasm.
"That's different," Harry defended still attempting to get the buckles on his trunk closed.
"How is it possibly different, if anything I have it worse because you have like three dads." You pointed out.
"I don't have three dads." Harry grunted, cursing those textbooks that were making the task at hand nearly impossible.
You muttered a spell under your breath and watched as the items in his trunk shifted before the straps snapped closed neatly "You most certainly do have three dads." You iggled when he looked back up at you in amazement.
"I forgot you could so stuff like that." He murmured making his way towards the bed.
"Well you should try remembering." You smirked before Harry climbed on top of you meeting your lips with his. The kiss was soft sweet and short.
"Bloody hell!"
Harry quickly rolled off of you.
You both blushed heavenly looking at Ron who now stood in the doorway with Hermione.
"Sorry." You muttered looking down at you hands.
"Thank god you were only kissing I thought you were doing other stuff for a second." A book promptly shot across the room and hit Ron in the side of the face. He glared looking up at the beat red girl across from him "Can you stop with the no-wand spells? It's very confusing for us."
"Speak for yourself Ronald." Hermione chipped, "They are quite brilliant in my opinion."
"Thanks Hermione." You smiled the color trickling from your cheeks. You had always had a particular talent for performing spells without a wand. You barely touched it nowadays, you would simply do the spell without it.
It was a "rare but exceptional gift that very few acquired" McGonagall had informed you in your first year when you had performed a Relashio spell without a wand on your second day of charms.
You had noticed at a very young age that you could simply read about a spell, murmur the name under your breath, envisioning the result and said result would happen. It was quite helpful for dueling and protection
"We are leaving in a few minutes so we just came up to get you guys." Hermione explained looking at Harry's packed trunk, Hedwig placed beside it.
"Y/n where is your stuff?"
"Oh shit." You muttered.
"You aren't packed?" Harry asked worry covering his features.
"I was stressing so much I forgot." You hissed under your breath closing your eyes and thinking. Finally after a few seconds you remembered the spell and murmured it quietly.
You heard a shriek followed by "Merlin's Beard y/n can't you just pack like the rest of us, you almost killed me with your bloody broom!"
"Sorry Parvati!" You shouted back before your wand came whizzing into your hand followed by your trunk and your owl cage, your barn owl locked securely inside, and of course your broomstick which had been an unnecessarily expensive and fought against birthday present from Harry. "Packed." You smiled up at the other three.

When the four of you had finally boarded and settled on the Hogwarts Express nerves took you over once again. You found yourself tracing the scar on your hand feeling out every letter of the sentence, "I will not tell lies" engraved on your hand. You remembered Harry's fury when you had walked out of Umbridge's classroom tears pricking at your eyes as blood dripped from your hand. Fred, George and Ron had to physically hold the boy back from beating the pick monsters face in with his fists.
Harry quickly noticed your nervous state and slide his arm around you pulling you closer. "They are going to love you y/n/n."
You sighed and looked over at his breath-taking green eyes, "You don't know that."
"Come on you already met Remus and he loved you." Harry said trying to comfort you.
"Great only two more dads and a mom to impress." You said staring out the window.
"Hey look," Harry pushed your head back to meet his eyes gently, "Remus already likes you and my Dad will be easy, just tell him your a chaser and he will talk for hours. For my mom just talk about spells and all that stuff you are so bloody good at. And for Sirius just mention a few of the pranks you pulled on Malfoy and your in the clear. You are too amazing for them not to like."
"But what if they dont think I'm good enough for you, I mean you are 'the one who lived' and everything and I'm just...me."
Harry scoffed, "Just you? You mean the girl who has the best marks in every single class she takes. The girl who could take down there own professors when it came to dueling and knows how to perform more spells and charms without a wand than the Charms teacher does with one?"
You blushed looking down, "I don't have the best marks in Herbology, Transfiguration or Potions." You pointed out.
Harry sighed, "They are going to love you y/n. I just know it."