Heartbeat Pt.1- Sirius Black x Reader

"Beat that, fuckers!" Sirius exclaimed busting through the door.
Avery and Mulciber were seated, they looked at him with nervous excitement that they couldn't quite describe.
Sirius then threw a lacy bra onto the table proceeding to bow as the other two boys glanced down at the fabric.
"Don't tell me that's-"
"That's right, Grace Huddleston!" Sirius beamed.
"No way!" Avery complained, "She wouldn't even come within ten feet of us!"
"That's because you're slimy gits, not the smooth and handsome Sirius Black." He grinned enjoying the distraught looks of his associates.
Mulciber rolled his eyes and glanced down at the sheet, "As impressive as that is Black, you're still losing."
"What?! How?! She's worth 10 points!" He said completely aghast.
"Yes, but while you did that I scored Narcissa and Andromeda, both 6 points," Avery smirked.
"My cousins you sick fuck? I thought we agreed on no family?" He growled.
"Yes, we agreed on no DIRECT family, and since neither of us wants to fuck your brother I'd say we're fine." Mulciber smiled.
"Fuck you guys," Sirius muttered plopping down onto a chair examine the chart they had made. He was indeed behind Avery by 7 points and only ahead of Mulciber by 3. The game was ending at the end of the month, leaving him only two weeks to pull ahead. This would have been easy if Avery wasn't scoring points fast enough to keep his lead.
"If you actually want a chance to win I say you go for one of the big two." Avery sneered.
There were two names at the bottom of their little chart, each worth 30 points, an amount which would pull Sirius far enough to win.
The first name scrawled in Mulciber's not so impressive handwriting read. 'Lily Evans'.
Now, of course, Sirius would never go for that one. For one, the thought of sleeping with Evan's made him sick, for another even if he managed to somehow seduce her, James would kill him before he even got his points redeemed.
Sirius rolled his eyes, "You guys know that they are impossible."
"I thought you were the Great Sirius Black?" Mulciber mocked.
"Or was that all talk?" Avery grinned.
"Fine." Sirius huffed, "Just don't come crying for your money back when I win."
"If you win Black. If."
"You know what, let's make it more interesting," Sirius smirked, "Since all of us know I'm not gonna go for Evans, how about whoever can sleep with y/l/n first wins? No time limit, just racing against each other. Whoever gets her first wins?"
Avery and Mulciber glanced at each other.
"Or are you guys too scared?" Sirius jeered.
"Fine." Avery agreed "We're in."

You glared down the girl in front of you, almost begging her to do what you knew she was planning.
"Oops." Marlen drawled sarcastically pouring the cup of pumpkin juice delicately onto your head.
You didn't flinch, your heart still sustaining its soft, steady beat. You swiped your tongue out onto your lips humming at the taste of the spiced gourde.
Marlen stared at you, you could tell that this was not what she was used to. She was used to girls screaming or bursting into tears. Of course, you did not fulfill these expectations.
"You're going to regret that Mckinnon." You murmerd a signature smirk still twitching on your lips.
You saw her eyes flash with fear before darting around and resetting on your own.
"Oh, are you going to write to mommy and daddy about it, they're gonna fix it for you? Or are you gonna break your psycho uncle out of Azkaban and have him kill us?" She smiled sweetly, the sugar that coated everything she did made you want to vomit.
"Don't worry you'll see him in there soon enough." She giggled; a ridiculously sharp noise.
"Do not ever compare me to my family." You growled.
"Oooohh, I'm terrified." She mocked although you could read the truth in her eyes, the truth she would never share with the girls who were crowded around you.
"You do it again and I won't have to break out my uncle to kill you." Your voice was so low the girl you were speaking to could hardly hear it.
"Don't worry I'll put you where you belong, behind bars."
Her smile and the girls laughs only lasted for a short second.
You heard a loud crunch as your knuckles connected with her nose, a sharp yell of pain echoed through the corridor followed quickly by gasps and screams.
You hissed at the pain your hand now held, it throbbed lightly, your heartbeat finding itself there.
Sobs then grasped from Marlen's mouth causing you to scoff, mumbling "Pathetic." quietly under your breath before you turned to leave.