Focus- Draco Malfoy x Reader

"Ms. y/l/n" You heard an all too familiar voice say.
"Yes Professor?" You asked turning around swiftly to face the raven haired teacher.
"What happened with your potion, it was a complete disaster?" The teacher asked.
You flushed, it was no secret you weren't exactly great at positions, you were too clumsy to measure anything out, you managed to cut your finger and you always messes up the order of ingredients.
"I'm so sorry professor i'm just not very good at positions. I have been studying I swear, it just.." Your voice trailed off. "I'm sorry professor." You mumbled looking down.
"I want you prepared for the test next Wednesday, you should be able to manage that?" He asked eyebrows raised.
"Of course professor." You mumbled still quite flush from the whole conversation. You turned to leave walking back towards your common room. About thirty seconds later you saw the last person you wanted to. Mckenzie Clarkson. She was a fellow housemate who unfortunately was extremely popular, pretty, nimble footed and of course, smart. She was basically everything you weren't, in your mind.
"God your pathetic." The brunett girl laughed, her stunning green eyes narrowing. "You have lost, what was it? 30 points for us today." The girls behind her giggled whispering things to each other. "You shouldnt even be in Ravenclaw. Your far to stupid. You cant even get into the common room without help, you trip over your own feet and you are practically failing all your classes." She smirked clearly feeling very good about herself, as you willed yourself not to cry. You hated crying, so you just glared up at her anger rushing through you like a wave, but you kept it down, what could you possibly say to her?
"Can you just let me go?" You asked voice weak.
"I don't know can we?" The hallway erupted in laughter.
"Just let me leave." You said voice a bit stronger now as your anger grew.
"Fine." She smirked as she moved out of the way. You quickly began to walk through the group of girls, the embarrassment was suffocating.
Just as you were about to break free of the group, a girl stuck he leg out sending you sprawling to the ground. Your hands, full of books that scattered as you attempted to get your arms in front of you, it was a failure and you landed on your elbow directly followed by you face. You groaned in pain as you felt blood begin to seep from your nose.
"Oops." The girl giggled before they all turned to leave laughing and joking.
You lay there for a few seconds squeezing your eyes shut, begging the tears to retreat. You eventually pushed yourself up so you were sitting. You were surrounded by books and papers, you had blood rushing down your face dripping onto you shirt and you had had enough. You simply pulled yourself to the side of the hallway drawing your knees to you cest and began to cry. You knew this wouldn't stop. You were far too shy to say anything and even if you weren't the girls were right anyway. Why were you in Ravenclaw when it took you a good twenty minutes just to figure out the password to your own common room?
Just then your heard voices. You quickly moved grabbing your books and sprinting out of the hallway before anyone could see you. You sprinted the whole way back to the tower. You were greeted by the raven statue you had grown to hate. You groaned loudly.
The statue spoke, "How is it possible for you to stand behind your father while he is standing behind you?" it asked, making you groan again.
"Can you please just let me in, im covered in blood." You grumbled knowing that it wouldn't answer. You tried to think. How can I stand behind something that is behind me? You racked your brain for an awnser but it seemed impossible. You couldnt help it you began to cry again. Frustration, embarrassment and sadness filled you as tears streaked you cheek. Why were you put in Ravenclaw? What could that stupid, good for nothing, hat possibly seen in you that made him shout "Ravenclaw" like a farmer yelling for his next sheep to slaughter.
You then heard footsteps beside you. You turned to see Cho Chang. She was in the year above you and was everything a Ravenclaw should have been, pretty, athletic, and of course wicked smart. You wanted to hate her for being so perfect but you couldn't.
"Hey," She said softly, "I heard what Mckenzie did. That's messed up." She attempted to sooth you.
"It doesn't matter." You attempted to smile but it was more of a tight lipped grimace.
"She's wrong you know." Cho smiled.
You gave a half hearted laugh, "What could possibly make me a Ravenclaw?"
"So much y/n," she said, "You are crazy good at Wizards Chess for one."
"That's just a stupid game." You grumbled.
"No, it takes strategy and I've never seen a single person beat you." She pointed out.
You blushed not used to getting praised.
"Also i've seen your artwork, its beautiful, absolutely stunning." She smiled making you blush more.
"Thanks." you mumbled.
"Look don't let one girl get you down." She advised before asking the statute for the riddle. It answered and she stood there thinking for a second.
"Oh!" she exclaimed, "Your standing back to back."
The statue spun open as you hit your forehead onto you stack of books making you stumble, barley catching yourself before you fell. You cursed yourself before ascending the stairs to your room. You had had enough humiliation for today.